The CDC silently updated its Covid death count and acknowledged that only 6% of previously listed Covid deaths died from the illness. Of that 6%, most were of advanced age and possibly would have died anyway. The other 94% had other conditions which, in themselves, could have caused the death or which weakened the patients’ immune system, making them more vulnerable. The CDC wrote, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” [Please read that again.]
These “additional conditions” include Respiratory disease, Circulatory disease, Sepsis, Malignant neoplasms (cancer), Diabetes, Obesity, Alzheimer disease, Vascular and unspecified dementia, Renal failure, Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events, Influenza, Pneumonia, chronic lower respiratory diseases, Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Respiratory failure, Respiratory arrest, Other diseases of the respiratory system, Hypertensive diseases, Ischemic heart disease, Cardiac arrest, Cardiac arrhythmia, Heart failure, Cerebrovascular diseases, and Other diseases of the circulatory system. None of these were listed as cause of death. COVID-19 took the rap for all of it. -GEG
From the CDC:
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.
From First State Update:
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) this week released a report that shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
In the latest update, the CDC pointed out that only 6% of deaths related to COVID-19 listed COVID-19 as the only cause of death. The vast majority of patients that were listed as COVID-19 related deaths also suffered from serious comorbidities.
The CDC is reporting 167,558 COVID-19 related deaths in the United State as of August 28, 2020. Out of the 167,558 COVID-19 related deaths, only 10,053 (6%) mentioned COVID-19 as the only cause according to the CDC’s new numbers. The other 94% of the COVID-19 related deaths had comorbidities associated with those deaths.
For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.
Health authorities in England have announced that not a single case of influenza, out of 685,243 tested, has been detected this year. In spite of the official narrative, many health experts have said that this is because influenza cases are being falsely counted as COVID cases.
Mexican President López Obrador pledged to phase out herbicide glyphosate and the cultivation of genetically modified corn and, eventually, GM corn imports. GM corn producers and exporters in the US are considering lawsuits against Mexico over the bans.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris savaged President Trump for keeping “kids in cages.” But now they’re doing the same thing by housing 700 migrant teens in some of the very same facilities they decried. Biden is ending Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” program for Central American asylum seekers, which took pressure off the border.
Dr. Meryl Nass, MD said that this type of treatment has never been approved before, there never have been human trials that prove safety or effectiveness, there is no proof that it blocks infection and transmission, and there are numerous reasons to suspect it will cause extensive injuries and death.
On February 25, Biden’s 36th day in office, he authorized an airstrike against Syria in retaliation for attacks against US forces in Iraq. C. Johnstone reported that the mainstream news is trying to justify the bombing as a defensive operation, even though the US military is an invading force in both Syria and Iraq.
The money will be used for a no-fault compensation program for vaccine injuries in 92 low and mid-income countries. American and European taxpayers will pay for the injuries and deaths, not the companies that make the products that cause them.
Senator Rand Paul was criticized for questioning Health and Human Services nominee Dr. Rachel Levine, a male-to-female transgender person and pediatrician. Paul said that Levine has supported surgical destruction of minors’ genitalia and giving them hormone blockers to prevent puberty.
United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, a former Socialist Party prime minister in Portugal, called for a global coordinated action against the “grave danger” caused by “White supremacy” and “neo-Nazi” movements.
Attorney Reiner Fuellmich presented video from a whistleblowers who says that 31 residents suffering from dementia in a care facility in Germany were injected the Pfizer Covid-19 RNA vaccine that left eight dead, and 11 more with serious side effects. Some of the residents were vaccinated by force.
On January 6th, 2021, Ashli Babbitt was shot to death on January 6, 2021 in the Capitol building by a Capitol police officer. 50 days later, the officer was finally identified in photos before and during the shooting, but his name is being withheld from Ashli Babbit’s attorneys.
Sara Stickles, a 28-year old mother and healthcare worker at Swedish American Hospital, reportedly suffered a brain aneurysm and is now brain dead 5 days after receiving the second COVID injection from Pfizer.
Buffalo’s schools have high rates of failure. In fifth grade, only 18% of students are proficient in math and only 20% proficient in English. One-third fail to graduate from high school. In response, school administrators have not tried to improve academic achievement, but have launched an ant-racist training program.
Lawrence Paul Anderson was released early from prison in a so-called Criminal Justice Reform program. He is accused of killing his 67-year old uncle, stabbing his aunt in the eye and killing their 4-year old granddaughter. He is also accused of killing neighbor Andrea Blankenship and cutting out her heart.
If you believe in taking from the rich to give to the poor, then you have just bought into the prime slogan of Socialism and Communism. It’s a bad idea even if it is against someone you dislike. Why? Because there are hundreds of millions of people in the world who consider YOU to be rich. – and you will be next.
Merrick Garland said that his personal definition of domestic terrorism is the use of violence or threats of violence to interrupt the democratic process, therefore, attacks on buildings at night don’t count.
Tennessee lawmakers proposed legislation would keep stores, restaurants, movie theaters, gyms, and any other form of business from requiring the wearing of masks or requiring proof of vaccination in order to obtain services.
No one has been charged with possessing or using a gun inside the Capitol. Furthermore, the violence was perpetrated, not by genuine Trump supporters, but by Antifa types who were bused to the event and who were seen putting on MAGA hats and T-shirts in the parking lot.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
A new study that reviewed 14 randomized controlled trials, appeared in a journal published by the CDC that states that despite use of face masks, there was no proof that it stopped the spread of influenza.
The new classification of ‘probable cases’ includes 15 possible ways to be counted as a COVID-19 patient without ever taking a lab test. Anyone who had contact with a COVID-19 patient and has two symptoms can be considered a probable COVID-19 case and could be quarantined for 14 days.
The CDC website says the average US death totals from all causes has remained unchanged for years. That means the huge numbers of reported COVID-19 deaths either never happened or were deaths from other causes mislabeled as COVID-19. The fact that the death rate did not increased proves that the pandemic is a hoax.