Teacher Complains That Virtual Classrooms Will Allow Parents to Witness Brainwashing

Matthew R. Kay, Youtube
image_pdf
image_print

Matthew R. Kay, a leftist teacher and author of Not Light, But Fire: How to Lead Meaningful Race Conversations in the Classroom, complained that ‘virtual classrooms’ as a result of coronavirus will allow parents to witness the communist indoctrination their child is receiving and that this is a bad thing. According to Kay, having parents overhear politically correct, self-hating, anti-American propaganda their children are being subjected to means that it might be challenged.

A leftist teacher has complained that ‘virtual classrooms’ as a result of coronavirus will allow parents to witness the ‘woke’ indoctrination their child is receiving and that this is a bad thing.

If there was one silver lining to coronavirus, it’s that many more parents are now becoming familiar with what their child is actually being taught.

That worries Matthew R. Kay , “educator” and author of Not Light, But Fire: How to Lead Meaningful Race Conversations in the Classroom.

According to Kay, having parents overhear what politically correct, self-hating drivel their children are being subjected to means, God forbid, that it might be challenged.

“So, this fall, virtual class discussions will have many potential spectators — parents, siblings, etc. — in the same room. We’ll never be quite sure who is overhearing the discourse. What does this do for our equity/inclusion work?” asks Kay.

Read full article here…

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Recent stories & commentary

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Notify of
guest
8 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Robert McKeown
Robert McKeown
1 year ago

My son, 15 years old, is quite frustrated with what he’s being taught and what I correct for him. He’s of the belief that school, or even an education is completely unnecessary. He once was an avid reader, now he has no interest. We’ve asked him to continue doing his work, get his good grades, and if there’s anything that doesn’t seem right, to ask us. It’s sad that education has to be so confrontational.

A L R
A L R
1 year ago

Parents need to get their children OUT of the propaganda classrooms and send them to the school of their choice, be it religious, private, or home schooling. In addition, ALL state and federal money for each student should be ‘assigned’ to that student and used wherever the student is educated.

MrLiberty
MrLiberty
1 year ago
Reply to  A L R

You mean the money the government STEALS from everyone else for these kids’ education? How about simply stop the stealing and allow charity to pick up the slack? A fully competitive free market in education will deliver great quality at a fraction of today’s inflated costs as a start.

JZ
JZ
1 year ago

All this crap dreamed up at Tavistock is now out in the open.

bootstrap
bootstrap
1 year ago

Don’t send kids to school AKA communist brainwashing camps. Also refuse to pay taxes that fund public schools.

MrLiberty
MrLiberty
1 year ago

THIS is the moment to collapse the gulag of government monopoly day prisons that masquerade as schools. NOW is the time to abandon these failures, defund these failures, and restore control and responsibility to the parents.

Teresa Jones
Teresa Jones
1 year ago

From the first day I was forced to go to school I knew something was wrong. I was lucky because I quickly learned how to leave my body and take my mind for a romp through the Universe. My biggest conflict with teachers was insisting the answers were not in the book. Since then I have educated myself by reading books. I sent my children to school because their father thought it best. Eventually I just stopped sending them. Now that I have Grandchildren I am very shocked at the attitudes of some of them and how they disregard their… Read more »

Peter
Peter
1 year ago

I would say get out of public school, but since the country is slowly going down the toilet and everything is in peril it almost doesn’t matter.