A shooting last Friday at the Santa Fe High School in Texas left ten people dead, stirring up calls for gun control. There are some troubling aspects of this case: a doctor said that they are always “prepared for these drills”, the media is silent about the second suspect, and a student witness said, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time,” implying there was a prior incident.
The official narrative of the May 18 shooting at the Santa Fe High School in Texas says that Dimitrios Pagourtzis,17, entered a classroom armed with his father’s legally owned shotgun and .38 revolver. He was reportedly wearing a “Born to Kill” T-shirt, and yelled “Surprise!” before opening fire at his classmates, killing 10 people and wounding 10 other survivors. Students described Pagourtzis as quiet and “weird” because a long trench coat was part of his wardrobe, even on days when the temperature neared 90 degrees. He was arrested at the scene.
Galveston County Magistrate Mark Henry said that police had found a pressure cooker with an alarm clock and nails, but no explosive material. An unlit Molotov cocktail was also found. Another law enforcement source said that they were searching a trailer where they believe the devices were assembled.
Unanswered Questions and Oddities
The mainstream media is ignoring certain aspects of this case that are suspicious…
1. CNN reported that Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person, believed to be a student, has been detained, but there are no more details. Will the media memory hole this part of the story? . 2. This strange interview features a student witness saying, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time.” The reporter failed to follow up on that bizarre statement that implies there was a prior event.
3. Two doctors were interviewed by a news source and the reporter said that she was aware that the hospital had just done a mass casualty drill to prepare for something like this, and the second doctor said that they are “always prepared for these drills.” . 4. Why are there no video uploads from high school students who had cell phones?
5. Are there cameras at the school that recorded video?
6. Why is the media silent on whether the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is using psych drugs like SSRIs, even though psych drugs have been associated with almost all school shootings?
7. Did the media coordinate its immediate uniform narrative and condemnation of the NRA?
8. Pagourtzis is being labeled a right-wing white supremacist when there was an iron cross pinned on his trench coat along with a leftist communist sickle and hammer pin.
9. The media silent on investigators who also swarmed a second home in a neighborhood about five miles away from the school. Officials there could be seen gearing up with battering rams, sledgehammers and saws. There has been no more word on this part of the investigation.
10. In a separate “incident,” a US military helicopter dropped a box of ammo thru the rooftop of Parkland Elementary school in El Paso, TX:
For example, in Chicago, police terminated stop-and-frisk encounters in late 2015, and murders increased by 58% by the end of 2016. An astounding 239 additional murders were attributed to the police withdrawal.
Markopolos’ report indicates that GE is locked into $38-billion in future expenses that it has not disclosed, which is over 40% of the company’s market capitalization. The company says the report itself is fraud because it was designed to plunge the price of GE stock so insiders could buy cheap and sell high later.
Marianne Williamson says it is “unacceptable” for the Trump administration to consider pulling troops out of Afghanistan, because we need to ensure “the rights and protection of women” who were abused by the Taliban.
This article includes a long list of other illegal aliens who were set free in Mecklenburg County after having been arrested for crimes that include kidnapping, multiple serious assault charges, rape and child sex abuse.
Governor Pritzker’s family is worth approximately $29-billion and is heavily invested in the medical industry. His cousin, James, is a transgender woman known as ‘Jennifer,’ who spends heavily to advance the institutionalization of transgenderism.
President Trump is considering designating Antifa as a terrorist group. Journalist Andy Ngo documented the violence by Antifa in Portland over the weekend, including this account of an assault: “A middle-age man was maced and beaten by an antifa mob. He was knocked unconscious to the ground.”
Under his proposal, the FBI would conduct assessments of white supremacist threats and improve reporting of hate crimes. The proposal builds upon Booker’s sweeping anti-gun plan that would establish a national licensing program for gun ownership.
When Google discovered he leaked the files, they contacted police who ‘swatted’ him, which is a harassment tactic of causing an emergency service to send a team of police and medical personnel to someone’s home, as the company requested a mental-health check.
According to the Department of Justice under President Obama, an extensive investigation found that Brown had not been murdered and that he probably had attacked Police Officer Wilson first, reaching for his gun, and shooting his own thumb during the scuffle.
Murietta School District will not allow parents to opt their children out of classes containing LGBTQ content, which is impossible because LGBTQ content is infused throughout the curricula, including history classes.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
Ernest Rospierski, a history teacher from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, told the Associated Press he thought the shooting event was a drill at first because was warned earlier that day that a code red drill would be taking place and he believed they would be shooting blanks. He said that the shooter was wearing a mask.
In both cases, the shooters claimed to be in a daze and felt they were being mind controlled. In both cases, they said they heard voices in their heads urging them to kill. In both cases, the killers were well known to police as highly dangerous but were not apprehended. In both cases, the police stood down long enough to allow the shooters to use their ammunition before moving in to stop them. And in both cases, Sheriff Israel used the tragedy to call for confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens.
Benton, Kentucky: A 15-year-old, male student was arrested on murder charges after allegedly opening fire in the Marshall County High School, killing two students and wounding 14 others. The motive is unknown at this time. The boy illegally obtained the gun and he illegally used it in a gun-free zone. [Let’s hear it for gun-control laws.]