A shooting last Friday at the Santa Fe High School in Texas left ten people dead, stirring up calls for gun control. There are some troubling aspects of this case: a doctor said that they are always “prepared for these drills”, the media is silent about the second suspect, and a student witness said, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time,” implying there was a prior incident.
The official narrative of the May 18 shooting at the Santa Fe High School in Texas says that Dimitrios Pagourtzis,17, entered a classroom armed with his father’s legally owned shotgun and .38 revolver. He was reportedly wearing a “Born to Kill” T-shirt, and yelled “Surprise!” before opening fire at his classmates, killing 10 people and wounding 10 other survivors. Students described Pagourtzis as quiet and “weird” because a long trench coat was part of his wardrobe, even on days when the temperature neared 90 degrees. He was arrested at the scene.
Galveston County Magistrate Mark Henry said that police had found a pressure cooker with an alarm clock and nails, but no explosive material. An unlit Molotov cocktail was also found. Another law enforcement source said that they were searching a trailer where they believe the devices were assembled.
Unanswered Questions and Oddities
The mainstream media is ignoring certain aspects of this case that are suspicious…
1. CNN reported that Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person, believed to be a student, has been detained, but there are no more details. Will the media memory hole this part of the story? . 2. This strange interview features a student witness saying, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time.” The reporter failed to follow up on that bizarre statement that implies there was a prior event.
3. Two doctors were interviewed by a news source and the reporter said that she was aware that the hospital had just done a mass casualty drill to prepare for something like this, and the second doctor said that they are “always prepared for these drills.” . 4. Why are there no video uploads from high school students who had cell phones?
5. Are there cameras at the school that recorded video?
6. Why is the media silent on whether the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is using psych drugs like SSRIs, even though psych drugs have been associated with almost all school shootings?
7. Did the media coordinate its immediate uniform narrative and condemnation of the NRA?
8. Pagourtzis is being labeled a right-wing white supremacist when there was an iron cross pinned on his trench coat along with a leftist communist sickle and hammer pin.
9. The media silent on investigators who also swarmed a second home in a neighborhood about five miles away from the school. Officials there could be seen gearing up with battering rams, sledgehammers and saws. There has been no more word on this part of the investigation.
10. In a separate “incident,” a US military helicopter dropped a box of ammo thru the rooftop of Parkland Elementary school in El Paso, TX:
The CDC has created a new policy to keep track of Coronavirus deaths that includes any case where the virus “caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.” Confirmed lab tests are not required! [Actually, that has been the case all along, but this announcement makes it official policy.]
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is of the same persuasion. He said, “You know the old expression about snitches. Well, in this case, snitches get rewards. … We want to thank you for turning folks in and making sure we are all safe.”
The lockdown across most of the US has put labor markets in free fall and forced millions of people out of work – and with that comes hunger. After hunger and loss of utilities, come riots. Then martial law. Do you think those who called the lockdown don’t know this?
The US FDA has approved a new test to detect COVID-19. The blood test detects antibodies to the virus rather than the virus itself. Neither the false positives nor the genuine positives will be a measure of risk but, none the less, they will be used as proof that the ‘deadly’ pandemic is spreading.
Dr. Colleen Smith, who produced a video about mass deaths at Elmhurst Hospital, attended the NYU School of Medicine as a “Simulation Fellow” and gives lectures on medical-crisis simulations, raising the reasonable question whether her video shows a real or simulated event.
The Mises Institute article states: “Neither the Trump administration nor Congress has the legal authority to shut down American life absent at least baseline due process.” Ron Paul says the pandemic is being used by politicians to spend money with wild abandon and to take away civil liberties.
While police have stopped arresting people for certain crimes, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best told citizens that efforts to deal with the pandemic included vigilance against “hate crimes”. Don’t call the police for protection against prowling or theft, but be sure call if you see “hate”.
A major concern is the faulty pandemic computer models used at imperial College in the UK that projected millions of deaths when, in truth, Covid-19 death rates are similar to the common flu. They say the coronavirus is no more dangerous than a bad cold.
Jon Rappoport, who has studied epidemics and pandemics for 35 years, marshals the evidence in this series of podcasts that the Covid-19 pandemic is one of the most colossal deceptions the world has ever seen. This is investigative journalism at its best.
A man living in a smoke shop fired shots after three juveniles wearing masks broke into the store to rob it, and he wounded one of them. The man who fired the shots is in prison now without bail and faces up to 20 years for protecting himself.
The CDC website states, “Among 457 ICU admissions and 1,037 non-ICU hospitalizations, 358 (78%) and 732 (71%), respectively occurred among persons with one or more reported underlying health condition.”
Daniel McAdams says the number of people dying from COVID-19 are very low, yet Anthony Fauci is claiming that 100,000 to 200,000 people are going to die if Trump puts an end to lockdown. Fauci says that, if the president does nothing, two-million people will die.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
Florida state lawmakers have proposed a gun control ban on assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”
In both cases, the shooters claimed to be in a daze and felt they were being mind controlled. In both cases, they said they heard voices in their heads urging them to kill. In both cases, the killers were well known to police as highly dangerous but were not apprehended. In both cases, the police stood down long enough to allow the shooters to use their ammunition before moving in to stop them. And in both cases, Sheriff Israel used the tragedy to call for confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens.
The mainstream media is quiet because Chicago has the toughest gun control laws in the country, yet they have one of the highest murder rates, indicating that gun control does not work. The media also failed to report on violent gangs of teens who swamped the Miracle Mile upscale shopping area, and 19 people were arrested on charges of mob activity, battery and weapons possession. The mayhem comes less than a month after similar mob actions were reported on the famed retail strip.