A shooting last Friday at the Santa Fe High School in Texas left ten people dead, stirring up calls for gun control. There are some troubling aspects of this case: a doctor said that they are always “prepared for these drills”, the media is silent about the second suspect, and a student witness said, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time,” implying there was a prior incident.
The official narrative of the May 18 shooting at the Santa Fe High School in Texas says that Dimitrios Pagourtzis,17, entered a classroom armed with his father’s legally owned shotgun and .38 revolver. He was reportedly wearing a “Born to Kill” T-shirt, and yelled “Surprise!” before opening fire at his classmates, killing 10 people and wounding 10 other survivors. Students described Pagourtzis as quiet and “weird” because a long trench coat was part of his wardrobe, even on days when the temperature neared 90 degrees. He was arrested at the scene.
Galveston County Magistrate Mark Henry said that police had found a pressure cooker with an alarm clock and nails, but no explosive material. An unlit Molotov cocktail was also found. Another law enforcement source said that they were searching a trailer where they believe the devices were assembled.
Unanswered Questions and Oddities
The mainstream media is ignoring certain aspects of this case that are suspicious…
1. CNN reported that Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person, believed to be a student, has been detained, but there are no more details. Will the media memory hole this part of the story?
2. This strange interview features a student witness saying, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time.” The reporter failed to follow up on that bizarre statement that implies there was a prior event.
3. Two doctors were interviewed by a news source and the reporter said that she was aware that the hospital had just done a mass casualty drill to prepare for something like this, and the second doctor said that they are “always prepared for these drills.”
4. Why are there no video uploads from high school students who had cell phones?
5. Are there cameras at the school that recorded video?
6. Why is the media silent on whether the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is using psych drugs like SSRIs, even though psych drugs have been associated with almost all school shootings?
7. Did the media coordinate its immediate uniform narrative and condemnation of the NRA?
8. Pagourtzis is being labeled a right-wing white supremacist when there was an iron cross pinned on his trench coat along with a leftist communist sickle and hammer pin.
9. The media silent on investigators who also swarmed a second home in a neighborhood about five miles away from the school. Officials there could be seen gearing up with battering rams, sledgehammers and saws. There has been no more word on this part of the investigation.
10. In a separate “incident,” a US military helicopter dropped a box of ammo thru the rooftop of Parkland Elementary school in El Paso, TX:
Minors are also being detained in the camps, as three youths aged 15, 16 and 17 were recently hunted down and arrested for fleeing the camp (they all tested negative for Covid but came in contact with someone who tested positive).
Reports indicate that Dr. Noack, a chemist, died from a heart attack several days after publishing a video claiming that graphene hydroxide is an ingredient in Covid-19 vaccines that can cut the epithelial lining in blood vessels and cause death.
The government of New Brunswick announced its Covid-19 ‘Winter Action Plan’ that gives all businesses, including grocery stores, the option of requiring proof of vaccination from all patrons. The plan fails to instruct on how unvaccinated people may acquire food if they are denied entry into markets.
California’s recent crime wave is the fruit of a lack consequences for criminals due to criminal justice reform and no-cash bail that has now resulted in the shooting death of a security guard, numerous ‘smash and grab’ robberies of high end retail stores and other negative outcomes.
A 15-year old boy is accused of shooting and killing four students at his high school. His parents, who are accused of making the handgun easily accessible to him, are being charged with involuntary manslaughter, concerning critics about Second Amendment implications.
The FDA was ordered by a court to comply with the request and Pfizer’s own report revealed that from December 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021, the first 90 days that Pfizer’s Covid vaccine had been rolled out, there were 1,223 deaths recorded and 42,086 case reports for adverse reactions and vaccine injuries worldwide.
US District Judge Alison Nathan, who was appointed by Obama, granted Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to redact and hide “sensational and impure” information, including the names of high-profile elites who wish to remain private.
Republican Representative Mary Miller noted that the government has no reason to collect vaccination data and stated, “This was clearly a legislative tool to enforce vaccine mandates and force their Orwellian rules onto those who do not comply.”
Face mask policies were dropped in England in July, but were re-introduced this week. Iceland and Co-op, two large supermarket chains in the UK, have publicly said they will tell staff not to enforce the new divisive mask rules. People can make a difference by refusing to comply with unlawful policies.
A digital ID is necessary to bring in central bank digital currency (CBDC) for totalitarian control, and vaccine passports are necessary to bring in digital ID. Vaccine passports will also combine social credits and carbon credits. China has already instituted CBDC.
Judge Doughty wrote, “There is no question that mandating a vaccine to 10.3 million healthcare workers is something that should be done by Congress, not a government agency. It is not clear that even an Act of Congress mandating a vaccine would be constitutional.”
The temporary injunction will help rural hospitals near collapse due to this mandate, as well as nursing homes that are at risk of closure. The judge ruled that CMS had no clear authority from Congress to enact the vaccine mandate. He stated that CMS has no evidence that vaccines impact the spread of Covid.
A critic noted that within days of the identification of a new variant, “global travel has been halted, states of emergency have been declared, and now we see a pharmaceutical company announcing the variant-specific vaccine trial that will begin in the U.S. in a few weeks.”
Thuringia and Saxony, the two states with the lowest vaccination rates (under 60%) also have the lowest excess mortality rates at 4% and 2% respectively. The front runner is Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania with a vaccination rate of 66% and an excess mortality rate of 16%.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
In order to join West Virginia, the consent of Virginia’s Legislature and of a majority of the qualified voters is needed. West Virginia promised that if Virginia joins them, their firearms rights shall be protected to the fullest extent possible under their Federal and State Constitution.
Texas troopers in Midland reported that they pulled him over for failing to use his signal on Saturday afternoon, and he shot at them with an AR-type weapon and then sped away. While driving, he sprayed bullets randomly at residents and motorists.