A shooting last Friday at the Santa Fe High School in Texas left ten people dead, stirring up calls for gun control. There are some troubling aspects of this case: a doctor said that they are always “prepared for these drills”, the media is silent about the second suspect, and a student witness said, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time,” implying there was a prior incident.
The official narrative of the May 18 shooting at the Santa Fe High School in Texas says that Dimitrios Pagourtzis,17, entered a classroom armed with his father’s legally owned shotgun and .38 revolver. He was reportedly wearing a “Born to Kill” T-shirt, and yelled “Surprise!” before opening fire at his classmates, killing 10 people and wounding 10 other survivors. Students described Pagourtzis as quiet and “weird” because a long trench coat was part of his wardrobe, even on days when the temperature neared 90 degrees. He was arrested at the scene.
Galveston County Magistrate Mark Henry said that police had found a pressure cooker with an alarm clock and nails, but no explosive material. An unlit Molotov cocktail was also found. Another law enforcement source said that they were searching a trailer where they believe the devices were assembled.
Unanswered Questions and Oddities
The mainstream media is ignoring certain aspects of this case that are suspicious…
1. CNN reported that Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person, believed to be a student, has been detained, but there are no more details. Will the media memory hole this part of the story? . 2. This strange interview features a student witness saying, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time.” The reporter failed to follow up on that bizarre statement that implies there was a prior event.
3. Two doctors were interviewed by a news source and the reporter said that she was aware that the hospital had just done a mass casualty drill to prepare for something like this, and the second doctor said that they are “always prepared for these drills.” . 4. Why are there no video uploads from high school students who had cell phones?
5. Are there cameras at the school that recorded video?
6. Why is the media silent on whether the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is using psych drugs like SSRIs, even though psych drugs have been associated with almost all school shootings?
7. Did the media coordinate its immediate uniform narrative and condemnation of the NRA?
8. Pagourtzis is being labeled a right-wing white supremacist when there was an iron cross pinned on his trench coat along with a leftist communist sickle and hammer pin.
9. The media silent on investigators who also swarmed a second home in a neighborhood about five miles away from the school. Officials there could be seen gearing up with battering rams, sledgehammers and saws. There has been no more word on this part of the investigation.
10. In a separate “incident,” a US military helicopter dropped a box of ammo thru the rooftop of Parkland Elementary school in El Paso, TX:
Mainstream news reported that he had hosted a dinner party the night before the attack to watch mass-shooting videos. Six Saudi nationals were also arrested, including three who were seen filming the shooting.
Kanye West was addressing the homeless crisis on his own 300-acre plot of land, on his own dime, at zero cost to the the government. Yet, the government required him to either get a new set of permits or tear down the structures.
A new study from the University of Washington found that humans are exposed to 44 TIMES higher levels of BPA than is considered safe; BPA is a chemical toxin found in plastics that can cause cancer, infertility, hormone disruption and gender bender interference with male and female chromosomes.
Refugee Resettlement Watch urges everyone to contact the governors of theirs states and then contact county executives or commissioners. Sample letters are provided, but must be modified to make it clear you are against the refugee program.
The cost to American taxpayers is estimated at $79,600 PER REFUGEE in the first 5 years of resettlement. Americans are being forced by their leaders to pay for the destruction of their own economy and their culture. Voters finally may have the right to say no.
The National Health Federation that provided legal counsel for Thyer says the regulatory agencies in the UK and France are controlled by pharmaceutical corporations and are determined to stop the use of GcMAF because it is competition to their products.
Paul Singer’s Elliott Management company has made billions by buying large stakes in American companies, then firing workers, driving up short-term share prices, and then selling out quickly before the companies collapse.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
The well-organized March for Our Lives in Washington, DC and in cities across the country last weekend was characterized in the media as a student-led movement against private gun ownership. In truth, it was organized and funded by Leftist groups including the Democrat Party. The money came from Everytown for Gun Safety, which is funded by Act Blue, an offshoot of the Democratic National Committee.
California adopted a controversial ‘red flag’ gun-confiscation law that expands an existing law that allows law-enforcement and family members to initiate a process to temporarily confiscate citizens’ firearms. The new law adds co-workers, employers, and teachers to the list.
Members of her staff acknowledged that she is hiding her leftist agenda before the midterms because she is trying to appeal to moderates and pro-Trumpers. Meanwhile, she supports impeaching President Trump, abortion and DACA. She is against Trump’s border security wall.