A shooting last Friday at the Santa Fe High School in Texas left ten people dead, stirring up calls for gun control. There are some troubling aspects of this case: a doctor said that they are always “prepared for these drills”, the media is silent about the second suspect, and a student witness said, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time,” implying there was a prior incident.
The official narrative of the May 18 shooting at the Santa Fe High School in Texas says that Dimitrios Pagourtzis,17, entered a classroom armed with his father’s legally owned shotgun and .38 revolver. He was reportedly wearing a “Born to Kill” T-shirt, and yelled “Surprise!” before opening fire at his classmates, killing 10 people and wounding 10 other survivors. Students described Pagourtzis as quiet and “weird” because a long trench coat was part of his wardrobe, even on days when the temperature neared 90 degrees. He was arrested at the scene.
Galveston County Magistrate Mark Henry said that police had found a pressure cooker with an alarm clock and nails, but no explosive material. An unlit Molotov cocktail was also found. Another law enforcement source said that they were searching a trailer where they believe the devices were assembled.
Unanswered Questions and Oddities
The mainstream media is ignoring certain aspects of this case that are suspicious…
1. CNN reported that Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person, believed to be a student, has been detained, but there are no more details. Will the media memory hole this part of the story? . 2. This strange interview features a student witness saying, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time.” The reporter failed to follow up on that bizarre statement that implies there was a prior event.
3. Two doctors were interviewed by a news source and the reporter said that she was aware that the hospital had just done a mass casualty drill to prepare for something like this, and the second doctor said that they are “always prepared for these drills.” . 4. Why are there no video uploads from high school students who had cell phones?
5. Are there cameras at the school that recorded video?
6. Why is the media silent on whether the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is using psych drugs like SSRIs, even though psych drugs have been associated with almost all school shootings?
7. Did the media coordinate its immediate uniform narrative and condemnation of the NRA?
8. Pagourtzis is being labeled a right-wing white supremacist when there was an iron cross pinned on his trench coat along with a leftist communist sickle and hammer pin.
9. The media silent on investigators who also swarmed a second home in a neighborhood about five miles away from the school. Officials there could be seen gearing up with battering rams, sledgehammers and saws. There has been no more word on this part of the investigation.
10. In a separate “incident,” a US military helicopter dropped a box of ammo thru the rooftop of Parkland Elementary school in El Paso, TX:
Chicago police raided the home of two Nigerian brothers who had appeared on the Empire TV series and know Smollett. Police collected bleach, shoes, electronics, receipts and other items from their home.
Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL) says the spending deal will lead to an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens because the bill stops illegal aliens from being deported and makes sure that newly arrived border crossers are resettled in the US.
Amazon canceled its plans to expand to New York, which stood to gain 25,000 jobs and an estimated $27 billion in tax revenue over the next two decades. New York offered the company $3 billion in tax benefits to build a campus in the Long Island City neighborhood.
Two top executives at 21 Air, Adolpho Moreno and Michael Steinke, have “either coincidental or direct ties” to Gemini Air Cargo, a company previously named by Amnesty International as one of the air charter services involved in a CIA rendition program.
The NY Daily News reported, “DNA has unparalleled power to wrongly accuse. Genetic testing can now reveal a profile based on a few cells, and we shed hundreds of thousands of cells a day. Your DNA can show up in places you’ve never been.”
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, in support of the Green New Deal, announced that Los Angeles will abandon plans to rebuild three natural gas plants, despite concerns the city will suffer acute power shortages. Population control is the end goal.
California is one of the worse offenders as the state automatically registers people to vote and gives driver’s licenses to non-citizens, including illegal aliens. The DMV has acknowledged making 105,000 registration errors since Motor Voter began on April 23, 2018. Some customers were registered to the wrong party.
The Democrats are setting up a scam system that they are pushing to go national, following the California model of automatically registering everyone to vote when they get a driver’s license, and then adding to the corruption by allowing them to vote from home with their phone.
NBC reported, “Both Republicans and Democrats are telling us that they found no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, which after all was the big question that everyone was asking.”
Three shipping containers, intended to be exported to Australia, were filled with speakers stuffed with 3,810 pounds of meth, and also contained 55.9 pounds of cocaine and 11.5 pounds of heroin. Australian officials said the total street value of the haul was $1.29 billion and contained 17 million doses.
UK: A mother was reportedly arrested in front of her four children, and locked up for seven hours, for calling a biological man a man on Twitter. She is accused of a ‘campaign of targeted harassment’.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
JWLABS – Building fine Rife frequency instruments in the USA since 1987. We offer customer support and an exceptional warranty. Learn why all households and clinics should employ this device. Call us at 888-891-1122 to discuss the many benefits. www.rifemachine.com
Ten Days at Jekyll Island, a novel by Patrea Patrick, tells the true story of a secret meeting held in November of 1910 on a privately owned resort island, the outcome of which drastically changed the world. It was at this meeting that a banking cartel was forged; a cartel that, three years later, would be issued a government charter to do business as The United States Federal Reserve System. You will discover why secrecy was essential. Based on historical documentation from The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. (More)
Offline is a documentary on the inevitability of the Earth being slammed by a mega solar flare – not the common type that interrupts communications and creates a light show in the Northern skies – but the big brothers thousands of times more powerful. These monsters deliver enough energy to blow apart the master transformers that supply the planet’s energy grids. When that happens, the lights go out for longer than anyone wants to think about. These X-Class solar storms hit the Earth every 150 years, on average. The last one arrived 156 years ago. We are overdue (More)
The media is using the Florida shooting to polarize Americans, demonizing people who support the Second Amendment, in a ‘divide and conquer’ strategy. There were prior warnings of live shooting drills before the incident, which is a hallmark for false flag attacks.
Sixteen Republican congressmen are asking the General Services Administration (GSA) to reevaluate a contract with Citibank to facilitate $700 billion in payment transactions as a result of the the financial institution’s anti-Second Amendment policies. Last month, Citibank announced that companies using Citibank financial services are required to restrict the sale of firearms for individuals under 21 years of age and stop selling “bump stocks or high-capacity magazines.