A shooting last Friday at the Santa Fe High School in Texas left ten people dead, stirring up calls for gun control. There are some troubling aspects of this case: a doctor said that they are always “prepared for these drills”, the media is silent about the second suspect, and a student witness said, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time,” implying there was a prior incident.
The official narrative of the May 18 shooting at the Santa Fe High School in Texas says that Dimitrios Pagourtzis,17, entered a classroom armed with his father’s legally owned shotgun and .38 revolver. He was reportedly wearing a “Born to Kill” T-shirt, and yelled “Surprise!” before opening fire at his classmates, killing 10 people and wounding 10 other survivors. Students described Pagourtzis as quiet and “weird” because a long trench coat was part of his wardrobe, even on days when the temperature neared 90 degrees. He was arrested at the scene.
Galveston County Magistrate Mark Henry said that police had found a pressure cooker with an alarm clock and nails, but no explosive material. An unlit Molotov cocktail was also found. Another law enforcement source said that they were searching a trailer where they believe the devices were assembled.
Unanswered Questions and Oddities
The mainstream media is ignoring certain aspects of this case that are suspicious…
1. CNN reported that Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person, believed to be a student, has been detained, but there are no more details. Will the media memory hole this part of the story? . 2. This strange interview features a student witness saying, “It was real this time, it wasn’t real last time.” The reporter failed to follow up on that bizarre statement that implies there was a prior event.
3. Two doctors were interviewed by a news source and the reporter said that she was aware that the hospital had just done a mass casualty drill to prepare for something like this, and the second doctor said that they are “always prepared for these drills.” . 4. Why are there no video uploads from high school students who had cell phones?
5. Are there cameras at the school that recorded video?
6. Why is the media silent on whether the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is using psych drugs like SSRIs, even though psych drugs have been associated with almost all school shootings?
7. Did the media coordinate its immediate uniform narrative and condemnation of the NRA?
8. Pagourtzis is being labeled a right-wing white supremacist when there was an iron cross pinned on his trench coat along with a leftist communist sickle and hammer pin.
9. The media silent on investigators who also swarmed a second home in a neighborhood about five miles away from the school. Officials there could be seen gearing up with battering rams, sledgehammers and saws. There has been no more word on this part of the investigation.
10. In a separate “incident,” a US military helicopter dropped a box of ammo thru the rooftop of Parkland Elementary school in El Paso, TX:
Indivior was accused of deceiving doctors into believing its product, Suboxone Film, itself a form of opioid, was safer and less susceptible to abuse than similar opioid drugs, and the company allegedly directed opioid-addicted patients to doctors who prescribed Suboxone at high rates.
If illegal aliens living in the US were deported, it would save taxpayers an astounding $622 billion over a lifetime. A majority of Americans support Trump’s plan to mass deport illegal aliens following inaction from Congress. [Too bad it’s no longer supported by Trump.]
A religious Orthodox Christian father, Jeff Younger, is legally prohibited from raising his son as a boy, under threat of imprisonment, because his ex-wife , who is a pediatrician, claimed their son is a transgender girl.
They demanded citizenship, the right to live and to work in France. The majority of the protesters, who call themselves ‘Black Vests,’ in contrast to the Yellow Vests movement, are believed to be migrants of West African origin.
By 2021, US Navy destroyers will be armed with new ship-fired lasers able to sense and incinerate enemy drones, low-flying aircraft and small boat attacks — at the speed of light. [Unspoken is the obvious application for use against crowds of dissidents and politically incorrect leaders in their homes.]
US Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, admitted that the Green New Deal is about changing the US economy. [Chakrabarti spoke the truth. The Green New Deal would, indeed, change the economy. It would kill it dead.]
Victor Davis Hanson suggests that Democrats realize that illegal residents are a huge population that can become a large voting block. In California, 27% of residents are not native-born. American middle class voters literally are no longer represented in politics.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
JWLABS – Building fine Rife frequency instruments in the USA since 1987. We offer customer support and an exceptional warranty. Learn why all households and clinics should employ this device. Call us at 888-891-1122 to discuss the many benefits. www.rifemachine.com
Offline is a documentary on the inevitability of the Earth being slammed by a mega solar flare – not the common type that interrupts communications and creates a light show in the Northern skies – but the big brothers thousands of times more powerful. These monsters deliver enough energy to blow apart the master transformers that supply the planet’s energy grids. When that happens, the lights go out for longer than anyone wants to think about. These X-Class solar storms hit the Earth every 150 years, on average. The last one arrived 156 years ago. We are overdue (More)
Ten Days at Jekyll Island, a novel by Patrea Patrick, tells the true story of a secret meeting held in November of 1910 on a privately owned resort island, the outcome of which drastically changed the world. It was at this meeting that a banking cartel was forged; a cartel that, three years later, would be issued a government charter to do business as The United States Federal Reserve System. You will discover why secrecy was essential. Based on historical documentation from The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. (More)
Parents stormed the Baltimore school-system headquarters in January to demand more heat in classrooms, yet the city will send 60 busloads of children to Washington DC later this month to attend the ‘Fight for Our Lives’ march. The plan is to provide transportation, lunches, and t-shirts for 3,000 children at taxpayer expense. The purpose of the march is to indoctrinate children to favor gun-control and then use the kids to influence public opinion.
In both cases, the shooters claimed to be in a daze and felt they were being mind controlled. In both cases, they said they heard voices in their heads urging them to kill. In both cases, the killers were well known to police as highly dangerous but were not apprehended. In both cases, the police stood down long enough to allow the shooters to use their ammunition before moving in to stop them. And in both cases, Sheriff Israel used the tragedy to call for confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens.
An off-duty police officer near Sao-Paulo, Brazil, shot and killed two armed robbers while holding his baby in his arms. The officer, Sergeant Rafael Souza, and his wife were inside a pharmacy to get medicine for their sick baby when the incident occurred. The robbers were shot dead at the scene.