Dominion Voting Systems’ Billion-Dollar Lawsuits

Pixabay
image_pdf
  • Save
image_print
  • Save
Forbes reported that Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3-billion defamation lawsuit against Sidney Powell for “peddling a false conspiracy theory about its voting machines.” That lawsuit also involves attorney Lin Wood and their joint fundraising venture, Defending the Republic. Several weeks ago, Wood posted comments on social media calling for Vice President Mike Pence’s execution (!) and said his tweets “incited” the recent attack on the US Capitol building. Wood said his comments about Pence were “rhetorical hyperbole.” Both Powell and Wood have been threatened with being disbarred. Last month, Sidney Powell withdrew her ‘Kraken’ lawsuit scheduled for the US Supreme Court challenging Georgia’s election results, which is her second lawsuit to be voluntarily dismissed. It was struck down in district court for lack of standing and being too late. The Trump campaign also voluntarily withdrew its own post-election lawsuit in Georgia.

In a separate lawsuit,  Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3-billion lawsuit against Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation in what it called his “big lie” campaign about fraud in the presidential election. Dominion indicated it might also sue Newsmax, Fox News, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, and a range of other pro-Trump figures, including Trump himself. Lindell was interviewed by Newsmax and, once again, made accusations of voter fraud by Dominion. At this point, the Newsmax anchor overrode Lindell’s comments and then terminated the interview. Critics believe the network dis this in an effort to avoid being sued. -GEG

A U.S. voting machine company filed a $1.3 billion lawsuit against former President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation in what it called his “big lie” campaign about widespread fraud in the presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.

The Denver-based company, Dominion Voting Systems Inc, filed an earlier lawsuit against Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, whom the company also accused of spreading false conspiracy theories about the election that Trump lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

A senior Dominion employee, Eric Coomer, also filed a defamation lawsuit against the Trump campaign, saying he had been driven into hiding because of death threats from Trump supporters.

Giuliani and his lawyer, Robert Costello, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Giuliani has stood by his claims about the election, saying during a radio show last week he is being attacked for “exercising my right of free speech and defending my client.”

Read full article here…

Additional sources:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/01/19/sidney-powell-drops-georgia-kracken-lawsuit-on-eve-of-bidens-inauguration/?sh=70e303b571e4

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/01/25/dominion-sues-rudy-giuliani-for-13-billion-over-election-conspiracy/?sh=1e89fdbe53c8

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/02/02/newsmax-anchor-cuts-off-mike-lindell-as-network-braces-for-lawsuit-from-dominion/?sh=724360f13e1e

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Recent stories & commentary

  • Save
Money

Fraud: $163 BILLION in COVID Unemployment Funds Stolen

May 16, 2022 Newsmax 3

An estimated $163 billion in pandemic-related benefits were fraudulently obtained by criminals, according to the Labor Department. The Biden administration said that it inherited the problem and blamed out-of-date systems and the lack of state-by-state data sharing.

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
SS-The Independent
SS-The Independent
1 year ago

This happened because we had a weak, old man as a President (guided by his Zionist son in law, and his not very bright daughter). Based on the powers the Executive Branch was ‘enforced’ after Sept. 11 ( by Dubya and Obama Administrations ), and the unveiling evidence that on Nov. 03 was a massive FRAUD in many US states (by mail-in ballots and Dominion machines). Mr. Trump had everything he needed to prove the fraud…Instead of that, he (or his advisors) had the ‘idiot of the village’ idea to call for a peaceful protest at the Capitol, on the… Read more »

Zorro
Zorro
1 year ago

You should check into voting machine use in the Spanish election around 2018. There were irregularities, and the case went to court. But Spain is Spain.

Steven Brixey
Steven Brixey
1 year ago

What hypocrites, You ask Mike Lindell to talk on Cancel Culture and you cancel him.
ALL Media rides in the same Clown Car

Douglas Jack
Douglas Jack
1 year ago

Huge Thanks to President Trump, Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani & Republican supporters for having the honesty to inform the population about the obvious computer-based violation of democracy practice. I live in Canada, which is among 1/2 the nations of the world who don’t use computerized voting, exactly for these impossible to monitor vote chain-of-custody verification issues. Dominion Voting Systems is originally an entirely Canadian owned company. Dominion knows Canadian & international majority assessment on the glaring present inadequacies & violations of computerized voting. Like everyone who loves ‘free’ services, I’m a natural Democrat. To witness the entire Democratic party deny… Read more »

M.Farrell
M.Farrell
1 year ago

Can’t wait for Dominion to open up the cage of “DISCOVERY” ? Wonder how long this is gonna take ?

MJ Raichyk
MJ Raichyk
1 year ago

It should be the COUNTIES that are SUING DOMINION for selling them hardware and software that is VULNERABLE TO ONLINE ACCESS as was clearly demonstrated in the GEORGIA LEGISLATURE hearings on their Dominion system’s FORENSICS ANALYSIS BY CLEAR EXPERTS ON THE SUBJECT……. County by county we should be throwing those machines in the trash and demanding all our money back…. Someone needs to get the Georgia testimony/evidence as well as the list of forensics warnings on the record in Patrick Byrne’s involvement with election integrity…. that evidence/list would make the text of the county-by-county CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT as powerful as… Read more »

Grant
Grant
1 year ago

Well considering Antrim County had error rate of 68% and that The Federal Election Commission only allows a maximum error rate of just 0.0008 percent. Thats a massive difference the big question now that the cat is out of the bag that every Dominion Voting Machine should also be checked out based on this evidence,in all counties that had major swing votes towards Biden. Which means with this lawsuit of $1.3B should be thrown out with haste.

Last edited 1 year ago by Grant