Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s ‘Threat of a No-Holds Barred Interview’ If They Don’t Get Their Way Stirs Fears They May Brand Royal Household ‘Sexist and Racist’ 

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Wiki
image_pdfimage_print
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a surprise announcement last week that they plan to step down as ‘senior members’ of the Royal Family and will become financially independent. There is a threat that Meghan and Harry may give a ‘no-holds barred’ interview if they are left feeling hard done by, and palace aides fear that Meghan may brand the royal household “racist” and “sexist”, thereby further damaging the monarchy.

The Royal couple said they would no longer receiving funding through the Sovereign Grant that provides 5% of their income. It is unclear whether they will give up their other sources of funding. The pair receives 95% of their income from the Duchy of Cornwall, a private estate that is owned by the Duke of Cornwall – currently Prince Charles. The couple trademarked the Royal Sussex brand, applying it to dozens of items and services from pencil cases to sport activities and education training. Harry and Meghan plan to live in Canada, which will cost Canadian taxpayers $500,000 for security provided by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s ‘threat of a no-holds barred interview’: Couple’s confidante Tom Bradby says they could go public if they don’t get their way over Megxit – amid fears they would brand royal household ‘sexist and racist’

  • Tom Bradby said it is in interests of royal household to keep the Sussex’s on side
  • He believes Duke and Duchess could give damaging ‘no-holds barred’ interview
  • He said the couple find some Royal family members ‘jealous’ and ‘unfriendly’ 
  • It comes as officials hash out plan of Harry and Meghan’s new roles in monarchy

Journalist and close confidante of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Tom Bradby has warned that if the Royal couple are left feeling hard done by, they may give a ‘no-holds barred’ interview which would could further damage the monarchy.

Mr Bradby, who the Duke and Duchess of Sussex opened up to in an ITV interview in which Meghan admitted she was struggling with her new role, suggested it is in the interests of the royal household to keep the couple on-side.

It comes as officials hash out a plan of what Harry and Meghan’s new roles within the monarchy will look like, after their bombshell announcement earlier this week that they would step down as ‘senior members’ of the Royal Family.

Writing in the Sunday Times, Mr Bradby said: ‘I have some idea of what might be aired in a full, no-holes-barred sit down interview and I don’t think it would be pretty.’

Courtiers fear that Meghan would brand the royal household racist and sexist, according to the publication.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have made it clear they plan to carve out a more ‘progressive’ path for themselves within the royal family.

Bradby believes Harry is determined to ‘make the best’ of the situation they have found themselves in, and believe they are taking a positive step which could also pave the way for future generations including Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

The Queen has called for a solution that is workable not just for Harry and Meghan but could also apply to following generations.

And ahead of an unprecedented Family crisis summit at Sandringham on Monday:

  • ITV presenter and Sussex confidante Tom Bradby said the couple could give a ‘no-holds-barred’ interview  that could further damage the Royal Family. Courtiers fear Meghan could brand the household racist;
  • Royal aides were poised to spell out the punitive taxes that could be inflicted on Harry and Meghan if they press ahead with their plans to quit; 
  • A video from July emerged where Harry seemed to tell head of Disney Meghan is interested in doing voiceovers. She has since been given work with the company; 
  • Prince Philip was said to be livid with the current crisis ravaging the Family;
  • A source rubbished speculation the Sussexes plan to settle down on Vancouver Island where they spent Christmas and instead touted Toronto or LA as potential cities;
  • It emerged Meghan sneaked back to Vancouver Island on a £134 budget flight; 
  • It was revealed Meghan and Kate Middleton haven’t spoken in over six months after the sisters-in-law severed all communication on a family WhatsApp group 
  • Reuters reported that negotiations between Buckingham Palace, Clarence House, Kensington Palace and the Sussex household has been progressing well;
  • Her Majesty was pictured stony-faced as she emerged from her Norfolk estate behind the wheel of her Land Rover for the second day running

Mr Bradby is considered a good friend to both Prince Harry and Meghan, as well as brother Prince William.

Writing in the Times, he added that the couple find members of the Royal Family, excluding the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, ‘jealous and, at times, unfriendly.’

He claimed that the foundations for the rift were laid at the time of their wedding in 2018.

‘Really damaging things were said and done. The atmosphere soured hard and early, but few meaningful attempts were made by anyone to heal the wounds,’ Mr Bradby wrote.

He said that William ‘did try’ to make amends with the Duke and Duchess but ‘for the moment, at least, things have gone too far to be retrieved.’

Tom Bradby’s ITV documentary ‘Harry & Meghan: An African Journey’ aired in October, during which Meghan revealed she was ‘existing not living’ while Harry spoke out about his struggles with mental health.

Read full article here…

Additional source:

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/most-prince-harry-meghan-markles-3724489

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Recent stories & commentary

Freedom

NBC Employs Researcher to Dox Trump Supporters

October 23, 2020 Revolver and Fox News 2

Brandy Zadrozny, an online researcher with NBC News, says her job is to seek out personally identifying information on anonymous Trump supporters. She has access to third-party dark data vendors who monitor and sell internet users’ personal information. Recently, she has targeted QAnon, a movement that supports Trump.

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments