Thousands attend the wake of 15-year-old boy brutally killed outside a Bronx bodega – as new video reveals the teen was KICKED OUT of the store when he ran back in begging for help and dying of his injuries
The wake was held Monday for Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, who was beaten and stabbed to death outside a Bronx bodega Wednesday
- New video has emerged showing the teen being kicked out of the store he was first dragged from as he begged for help
- A separate video shows the moment he was dragged out of the bodega shortly before he was beaten and stabbed to death
- Police in New York and New Jersey have arrested seven suspects
- Authorities received tips on the whereabouts of the suspects, who are allegedly members of a Dominican gang called Trinitarios
- The killing was said to be ‘a case of mistaken identity over a sex tape’
- The victim tried to run to the hospital but collapsed outside the medical center, where he was pronounced dead
Thousands attended the wake of the 15-year-old boy who was brutally beaten and stabbed to death by a gang of men outside of a Bronx bodega last week, in what police are saying is a case of mistaken identity regarding a sex tape.
Family, friends and strangers gathered to mourn Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz Monday as the innocent teen’s mother Leandra Feliz wore a t-shirt with her son’s face on it and thanked everyone for attending, saying that her ‘heart is broken’.
‘He was a sweet kid with a very good heart,’ she said to throngs of mourners who wrapped around two blocks as she and his father held a sign that read ‘Save our Streets’ ‘#JusticeforJunior’ and ‘#StoptheViolence’.
The service comes as new surveillance video from inside the bodega emerged showing the teen’s final moments as he returns to the store he was originally dragged from and begs for help before being kicked out by employees.