Parkland Teacher Confirms a Shooting Drill Was Planned on Day of the Event

Youtube
image_pdfimage_print
Ernest Rospierski, a history teacher from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, told the Associated Press he thought the shooting event was a drill at first because was warned earlier that day that a code red drill would be taking place and he believed they would be shooting blanks. He said that the shooter was wearing a mask.

Another teacher comes forward, says, a ‘Code Red drill’ went live. Did police accidentally load live ammo into the active shooter’s magazines instead of blanks? Who was the real shooter? Where is the video footage?

PARKLAND, Fla. (INTELLIHUB) — Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School history teacher Ernest Rospierski told the Associated Press he thought the Valentine’s Day massacre was a drill at first and was warned earlier that day that a code red drill would be taking place in which blanks were to be used.

The brave teacher who saved a number of his students lives on 14 February, told the AP that his students and he were at the doorway in the west stairwell of the 1200 building and were all on their way out of the building when they heard gunfire. The teacher and his pupils were trying to exit the building after the fire bell rang just seconds earlier when they became engulfed in a real-time nightmare.

“I assumed that it was a code red drill because they had told us earlier in the day that they were going to be having a code red drill,” the teacher explained. “I assumed it was blanks.”

That’s when Rospierski acted quickly to get as many students as he could to go back into the rooms while the shooter continued his rampage at the east end of the hallway.

“I heard two shots,” he said. “Those two shots would have been my friend Scott Beigel who had been shot and killed trying to save his kids.”

Read full article here…

Related Post

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Recent stories & commentary

Freedom

Jim Fetzer, Author of ‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook’, Denied Jury Trial and Ordered to Pay Sandy Hook Victim’s Father $450,000

October 18, 2019 Kevin Barrett and The Wrap 3

Jim Fetzer was sued by Lenny Pozner, father of six-year old Noah Pozner, who was reportedly shot to death. Lenny Pozner claimed Fetzer’s writing caused him to suffer from PTSD. A jury ordered Fetzer to pay $450,000 in damages to Pozner for defamation, based on accusations that Noah Pozner’s birth certificate was fake.

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of