Trump’s Justice and State Departments Are Blocking New Court Order to Investigate Hillary’s Benghazi Emails

Youtube
image_pdfimage_print
Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson have rejected a federal judge’s order to search the State Department’s e-mail accounts of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jacob Sullivan to disclose emails related to Benghazi. [This is another example of the now obvious fact that President Trump has placed moles into high level government positions who are well-known Clinton loyalists and globalists. Is it possible he is keeping a campaign promise to the Rockefellers in return for their support that was negotiated during Trump’s visit to Henry Kissinger in the early days of his presidential campaign?] –GEG

The Gateway Pundit reported Thursday that a federal judge ordered a new search into Hilary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. In an interesting turn of events, Judge Andrew Napolitano reveals the State Department and Department of Justice are blocking access to the emails. 

FOX Business reports:

“The Trump State Department and the Trump Justice Department sent the same lawyers into this judge to make the same arguments that had been made for four years during the Obama years, that we’ve already searched and we are not going to search anymore,” Judge Napolitano said during an appearance on FOX Business.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta ruled that the State Department didn’t do enough to investigate areas of email between Hillary Clinton and her personal aides.

“There has been no substantial change whatsoever in the Rex Tillerson State Department or the Jeff Sessions Justice Department about Mrs. Clinton’s emails and an Obama appointee to the bench said, ‘I’m not buying this argument, you’re going to look for those emails.’ This is the world turned upside down,” he said.

Conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch announced that on August 8, 2017, D.C. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta ordered the State Department “to search the state.gov e-mail accounts of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jacob Sullivan” for emails relating to the Benghazi scandal.

This is a major victory. The truth will prevail.

Judicial Watch reports:

Judge Mehta described Judicial Watch’s Clinton Benghazi FOIA lawsuit as “a far cry from a typical FOIA case. Secretary Clinton used a private e-mail server, located in her home, to transmit and receive work-related communications during her tenure as Secretary of State.” Further:

[I]f an e-mail did not involve any state.gov user, the message would have passed through only the Secretary’s private server and, therefore, would be beyond the immediate reach of State. Because of this circumstance, unlike the ordinary case, State could not look solely to its own records systems to adequately respond to [Judicial Watch’s] demand.

[The State Department] has not, however, searched the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server. If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records.

State has offered no assurance that the three record compilations it received [from Secretary Clinton and her aides], taken together, constitute the entirety of Secretary Clinton’s e-mails during the time period relevant to Plaintiff’s FOIA Request. Absent such assurance, the court is unconvinced “beyond material doubt” that a search of the state.gov accounts of Abedin, Mills and Sullivan is “unlikely to produce any marginal return.”

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton said about this new federal court order, “This major court ruling may finally result in more answers about the Benghazi scandal and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in it – as we approach the attack’s fifth anniversary. It is remarkable that we had to battle both the Obama and Trump administrations to break through the State Department’s Benghazi stonewall. Why are Secretary Tillerson and Attorney General Sessions wasting taxpayer dollars protecting Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration?”

Read full story here…

 

Recent stories & commentary

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Cartoon Commentary

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Leave a Reply

1 Comment on "Trump’s Justice and State Departments Are Blocking New Court Order to Investigate Hillary’s Benghazi Emails"

Notify of
avatar
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
dick motta
Guest

I fail to understand Trump’s attitude toward allowing Hillary to commit so many crimes without an investigation. Sessions and Tillerson must be taking orders from Trump. Are the lies and hypocrisy going to continue under Trump? Hillary Prison 2017! Take Back America!

wpDiscuz