Medicare Data Shows that 60% of Senior-Citizen Covid Hospitalizations Were Fully-Vaxxed

Unsplash
image_pdf
  • Save
image_print
  • Save
A presentation last week for Project Salus, an AI-based COVID program of the Department of Defense, reported the findings from a sample of 5.6-million Medicare recipients, 80% of whom were over 65. The report blamed the Delta variant for increasing COVID-19 cases 5-fold in the over-65 population and stated: “60% of senior citizens hospitalized with COVID were ‘fully vaccinated'” in the week ending August 7. New York attorney and medical freedom advocate, Thomas Renz, who uncovered the DOD documents, said: “Even with this high of a number, 60%, the real number is absolutely higher due to the skewed methods of how the government determines who is vaccinated. They are not including those that received 1 dose, only those that received 2 doses and a 14 day window has passed, and now Biden is saying boosters plus 2 shots will put you on the ‘fully vaccinated’ list.” The claim that Covid is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” is a blatant lie. -GEG

A new study from Humetrix for the Department of Defense’s Project Salus examining Medicare data that’s inaccessible to the general public has revealed that “fully vaccinated” Medicare patients made up an estimated 60% of hospitalizations in the week ending August 7th.

As vaccine efficacy has been falling precipitously, the number today is likely even higher.


  • Save

From LifeSite, “60% of senior citizens hospitalized with COVID were ‘fully vaccinated’: Medicare report”:

Nearly 60 percent of recent COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in the “fully vaccinated,” according to new Medicare data.

A presentation last week for Project Salus, an AI-based COVID program of the Department of Defense (DOD), reported the findings from among a sample of 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries, 80 percent of whom were over 65 years old.

“As the Delta variant became predominant, COVID-19 cases increased five-fold in the [over-65] population,” the report states. “In this 80% 65+ population, an estimated 60% of COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in fully vaccinated individuals in the week ending August 7th.”

The “fully vaccinated” also made up more than 71 percent of COVID-19 cases as of August 21, according to the presentation, which was published online by the analytics firm Humetrix, a Project Salus partner.

Read full article here…

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Recent stories & commentary

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
3 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
MWR
MWR
1 month ago

Sorry – doesn’t this SUPPORT the vaccine being effective? …. Please correct my logic here: Say 80% vaccination rate in this elderly group, leaving 20% unvaxxed. So for every 1000 elderly, 1% in hospital that means 10 people, of which 6 will be vaxxed and 4 are not. This means 6 out of 800 vaxxed ie 0.75% vs 4 out of 200 ie 2.5%. So in this case the vaccination has reduced a 2.5% risk to 0.75% ie a 75% reduction. Seems pretty useful, and not so far from the 80-95% that the trial data suggested. More importantly it’s suggesting… Read more »

MWR
MWR
1 month ago
Reply to  GEG

This is probably going to seem nit-picking.

As I showed in the example above, this study does not have enough information to say these “so-called vaccines do not protect against Covid-19 or any of the alleged variants”.

However, I agree that this is definitely NOT a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”.