CDC Says 74% of Delta Cases are among Vaccinated, Which Means the ‘Vaccines’ Don’t Work

Mask, Unsplash
image_pdf
  • Save
image_print
  • Save
The CDC released a study to support its recommendation for indoor masking for both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. The study focused on 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, declaring that 74% of cases occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” The study is devastating to the narrative that COVID vaccines are effective and that those who are not vaccinated are causing the uptick in infection. -GEG
The CDC has released a study backing up its decision to recommend indoor masking for both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. The study examined one outbreak and found three-quarters of people testing positive were vaccinated.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revised its masking guidelines on Tuesday, urging all Americans in areas with high Covid-19 transmission to mask up when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Mask mandates in companies, government departments, and certain local jurisdictions followed, as CDC Director Rochelle Walensky insisted the decision was made on the back of fresh scientific evidence.

The CDC released that evidence on Friday. In a study of 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, 74% occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” Four out of five patients hospitalized were fully vaccinated, and on average the inoculated had completed their two rounds of doses only 86 days before infection.

The cases studied occurred in people vaccinated primarily with Pfizer and Moderna shots, with a smaller number having received Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose jab. No one vaccine was singled out as providing better or worse protection, and none appeared to prevent symptoms from developing. Some 79% of vaccinated patients were symptomatic, the study noted.

Read full article here…

Visit our Classified ads.

Check out our Classified ads at the bottom of this page.

Recent stories & commentary

Classifieds

For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ed
Ed
1 month ago

Communist Democrat Central ? = CDC.

Nate S
Nate S
1 month ago

74% were fully vaccinated. I wonder how many also had a single dose. What portion of the remaining 26% were actually fully unvaccinated?

chris
chris
1 month ago

This might be the other way round, ie the vax IS the delta variant, and can be shed to the unvaxed.

george marshall
george marshall
1 month ago

It’s a tough job creating the worlds first world-wide pandemic,/ vaccine,,,and Bill wants to do it right… so not to many millions catch on…….