The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.
Then, as the President and his team attempted to address the fraud and alleged abnormalities, the courts refused to hear many of the important cases that impacted the nation and the world.
We’ve heard over and over from Big Media that President Trump and his team lost numerous court cases linked to the 2020 election. But this is not accurate.
Here’s what we identified as provided in an accurate and updated list of court cases:
- There are 87 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
- In 26 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
- In 56 cases President Trump was not the plaintiff
- In 5 cases President Trump is the defendant
- In 24 cases the case was decided on the merits
- In 17 of the 24 cases (71%) decided on the merits President Trump and/or the GOP prevailed
- 12 cases remain active