Dr. Samantha Bailey, a family doctor from New Zealand, answers questions about Covid-19. She begins by playing a video clip from the UK’s chief economic advisor, Sir Patrick Vallance, who says that the PCR test is useless because it responds to very low levels of cellular fragments that may not even be infectious. Therefore, a positive PCR test does not mean that a person is either sick or infectious.
Dr. Bailey says that Covid-19, known as SARS-CoV-2, has never been isolated, despite claims by some scientific papers. This is confirmed by Dr. Michael Laue of the The Robert Koch Institute, Germany’s institution for the prevention of infectious diseases, who said: “I am not aware of a paper which purified isolated SARS-CoV-2”. This is why there is cash award of €225,000 for anyone who can prove the actual isolation of SARS-CoV-2 and its genetic substance. There is little danger that the award will be paid. -GEG
Offer for €225,000 for anyone who can prove the actual isolation of SARS-CoV-2 and its genetic substance.
David Martin said that he is involved in prosecuting the government of Canada and the US for collaborating on gain-of-function (GOF) research, which is medical research that involves mutating a pathogen to enhance its transmission and lethality in humans, when there was a moratorium on this research.
Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel said, “The issue in many countries is that people don’t want vaccines.” The UN is still trying to push the unwanted jabs, claiming that 60% of the world’s population is vaccinated, but that “it’s not over anywhere until it’s over everywhere.”
The agent and five other individuals were invited by Gendron to read about his mass shooting plans and the target location about 30 minutes before Gendron reportedly killed 10 people at Tops Market on May 14. It is unknown if any of them accepted Gendron’s invitation. None called law enforcement.
The weather last Saturday was unseasonaly warm, but it is unusual that 16 runners were hospitalized and one man died. While it is unknown how many of the Brooklyn Half runners’ suffered from heart complications, many athletes have suffered from heart problems and other injuries believed to be linked to COVID jabs.
The recent school shooting in the Texas border town of Uvalde by Salvador Ramos, 18, raises questions about why police on the premises hesitated to go after Ramos who reportedly killed children for 40 minutes or more before Border Patrol showed up and shot him.
Stuart Kirk, the global head of responsible investing at HSBC Asset Management, said that “there is always some nut job telling me about the end of the world.” Although Kirk agreed with the phony ‘science’, he called out central bankers and the UN for exaggerating the financial risks of climate change.
A company that predicts global food supply trends warned of a shortage of wheat linked to lack of fertilizer; climate change leading to global drought; cooking oil shortage; and supply chain issues. Instead of promoting independence, a global response to “dramatically reshape the geopolitical era” was recommended.
JPMorgan’s commodity strategist warned that the national average for gas can rise another 37% by August to around $6.20. Since much of the West Coast is priced above the national average, this may suggest double-digit prices could be seen in some areas.
State Farm reportedly was intentionally trying to target kindergartners for discussion around transgender issues, sexual identity issues, without notifying their parents and without their consent. The news upset many of State Farm’s customers. Many State Farm agents also disagreed with the program.
A mother passed out, while bathing her baby girl, a day after receiving her first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID jab. The baby drowned. Public Health England said that the AstraZeneca vaccine could cause ‘sleepiness and drowsiness’. She had another black-out the day after receiving her second AstraZeneca jab.
Peggy Hall explained that the proposed changes do not give US sovereignty to WHO, international law governs rules between countries, not sovereignty, and that the WHO is already calling the shots, due to corrupt leadership within the US.
This weekend, it was reported that about 100 cases of monkeypox were detected across European countries, Canada and Australia. All of this is convenient timing just as Biden is poised to hand over US sovereignty to the UN World Health Organization.
Axios tried to concoct a motive to blame conservatives for the threats to storm the Supreme Court, murder justices and their clerks, and attack places of worship. But this makes no sense as pro-lifers and conservatives will celebrate a decision to overturn Roe.
Rochelle Walensky said Americans who live in counties with medium levels of Covid-19 should avoid crowds and wear a mask. She wrote, “As of May 19th, over 45% of the U.S. population is in an area with a medium or high COVID-19 Community Level.”
In November 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing biological threats. On Page 10 of the 2021 NTI report, a possible Monkeypox outbreak was described, six months before the current international outbreak of the virus.
The manifesto attributed to Gendron is curious because it supports the gov’t narrative that white right-wing extremists are the biggest threat in our country. NY Governor Hochul signed executive orders to combat gun violence and domestic terrorism, and investigate social media platforms promoting violent extremism.
The woman said that her son is using racism as an excuse to shirk chores and the school taught him that he is seen as a black man and that the world is against him, making it a negative feature.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
The court concluded that the PCR test is unreliable and that if 35 cycles are used, there is less than 3% chance that a person who tests positive is actually infected. The probability of a false positive result is 97%.
The swab-based technique used for most COVID-19 testing is at risk of returning “false positives” since copies of the virus’s RNA detected by the tests might simply be dead, inactive material from a weeks-old infection.