David Martin, PhD, a financial technology entrepreneur, stood in front of the Senate Office Building at a freedom rally last week and read the crimes by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Robert Redfield and Alex Azar, the Secretary of Health and Human Services:
1. 18 US Code § 2339 Funding and conspiring to engage in acts of terror against the citizens of the United States
2. 18 US Code § 2331, Section 802 of the Patriot Act, Willfully lying and coercing a population to induce fear in that population for self interest.
3. 18 US Code § 1001 In October of 2020, Lying to Congress
4. 15 US Code §1 – 3 Conspiring to commit criminal activity by appropriating US taxpayer dollars to funnel the taxpayer money into their market selected corporate interest, including Moderna, Pfizer, Gilead Sciences and others.
5. 15 US Code § 8 Engaging in market manipulation and market allocation by price fixing the prices of vaccines and therapeutic interventions for COVID-19.
6. 15 US Code § 19 A federal felony crime of interlocking directorates, controlling the means, motive and message around the COVID-19 campaign.
7. 35 US Code § 206 Violation of disclosure of government interest as Fauci failed to disclose 40 patents worth $40 billion per year from which he personally benefits.
8. 35 US Code § 101 Violation of patent law by patenting nature.
Dr. Martin said that Americans have been forced us to participate in a clinical trial that violates the Federal Trade Commission Act that forbids the promotion of the treatment or prevention of disease by an untested medical technology. This is the same act that the government has used to shut down natural medicine solutions for the past 115 years.
He said that the US Department of Defense patented the weaponization of biological agents, which is an act of war and an act of treason. He further stated that $191-billion of taxpayer money has been appropriated by Congress and distributed to over 6,500 organizations, more than half of which are foreign agents. He says this is a bioweapon terror attack on the United States. He is calling for law enforcement to stand up to the crimes that he listed. -GEG