On November 11, 2020, a Portuguese appeal court ruled it was unlawful to quarantine people based solely on a PCR test. The court stated that the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used and the viral load present and concluded that “if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that the individual is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.”
The case was brought to court after four people had been quarantined by the Regional Health Authority. Of these, only one had tested positive for COVID using a PCR test, and the other three were deemed to have been at high risk for exposure, which required all four of them to go into isolation.
On November 11, 2020, a Portuguese appeal court ruled it was unlawful to quarantine people based solely on a PCR test.
The court stated, the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used and the viral load present. Citing Jaafar et al. 2020, the court concludes that “if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.” The court further notes that the cycle threshold used for the PCR tests currently being made in Portugal is unknown.
This case concerned the fact that four people had been quarantined by the Regional Health Authority. Of these, one had tested positive for COVID using a PCR test; the other three were deemed to have undergone a high risk of exposure. Consequently, the Regional Health Authority decided that all four were infectious and a health hazard, which required that they go into isolation.
Social media critics pointed out that selecting directors based on their skin color, genitalia and sexual preference epitomized the bigotry most “diversity” measures claim to fight. According to the New York Times, 75% of currently-listed Nasdaq companies fall short of the proposed requirements.
Opioids have killed more than 450,000 people over the past two decades. Last week, as part of a sweeping settlement with the DOJ, Purdue Pharma, controlled by the Sackler family, pleaded guilty to three criminal charges.
Anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 using the PCR test should not be required to isolate. Recently, a court in Portugal ruled against a governmental health authority that had illegally confined four people to a hotel this summer.
Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test who was awarded a Nobel Chemistry Prize, said that by using certain protocols for the PCR test, scientists can come up with results they want — he stated, “…with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody.”
Dr. Magda Havas, Ph.D, performed a study comparing the average number of cases, deaths, and tests for Covid-19 in states with and without 5G. She reported that Covid cases are 95% higher and Covid deaths 126% higher in states with 5G than in states without 5G.
The government in Sao Paolo has already agreed to start importing millions of doses of Sinovac’s jab, despite resistance from the president. Bolsonaro was quoted saying, “I’m telling you, I’m not going to take it. It’s my right.”
The reported purpose of the killing was to stop the nuclear deal with Iran dead in its tracks before president elect Joe Biden comes into office. Tehran long has maintained its nuclear program is peaceful, and the International Atomic Energy Agency says that the “Amad” program ended in 2003.
Vermont Governor Phil Scott, a Republican, announced on Twitter last week that schools have been directed to ask students or parents if they were part of multi-family gatherings. If the answer is yes, he wrote that they will need to “go remote” and quarantine for 14 days or take a Covid test and isolate for 7 days.
The plaintiffs in the lawsuit, represented by Sidney Powell, filed an emergency motion as an election official stated the ballot-counting machines would be reset to zero on Monday, November 30, before performing a recount.
Madeleine Albright famously argued that killing 500,000 Iraqi children was a reasonable foreign-policy move when she was the Secretary of State under President Bill Clinton. Henry Kissinger is known for prolonging the Vietnam War.
Economist Genevieve Briand discovered that, while the number of deaths rose drastically for COVID-19, all other causes declined by about the same number. Briand believes that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia have been recategorized as deaths from COVID-19.
Continued shutdowns of schools across the US have caused an alarming decline in learning. Remote virtual learning on computers is not working. Teachers’ unions have lobbied to keep schools closed. Public schools have a radicalizing influence. Homeschooling is on the rise, and that may be the ultimate solution.
A former UK Supreme Court judge’s comments come in the wake of reports that the government is planning to issue ‘freedom passes’ for people who agree to vaccination or twice testing negative for the virus in one week.
Rudy Giuliani said that 1.8-million mail-in ballots were sent out, but 2.5 million were counted. He said that 672,770 votes that were not inspected by anyone were secretly stuffed into the ballot box. A witness described the huge “spikes” in Pennsylvania ballots that went 600,000 to Joe Biden vs 3,200 for Trump.
Businessman warns people to prepare storing food and water. Some grocery stores in New Mexico were shuttered by the state after workers tested positive for Covid-19. This has resulted in people waiting for hours in lines to get food. 45 million people are unemployed and homelessness is on the rise.
Airlines are likely to require passengers to be vaccinated, because governments are poised require vaccines as a condition for lifting quarantines for new arrivals. “Common Pass,” is an app endorsed by the World Economic Forum to evaluate the Covid-19 test results of passengers and determine whether they should travel.
For classified advertising rates and terms, click here. The appearance of ads on this site does not signify endorsement by the publisher. We do not attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made therein or vouch for the integrity of advertisers. However, we will investigate complaints from readers and remove any message we find to be misleading or that promotes anything fraudulent, illegal, or unethical.
JWLABS – Building fine Rife frequency instruments in the USA since 1987.
We offer customer support and an exceptional warranty. Learn why all households and clinics should employ this device. Call us at 888-891-1122 to discuss the many benefits. www.rifemachine.com
For years a Freedom Force member, Teddy L. has been taken into dementia assisted living, at $2200 a month. I’m a paraplegic left to live alone with our pets. Dementia incurably worsens. Help needed and appreciated. 740-861-3878 or http://www.gofundme.com/f/running-bear/
Offline is a documentary on the inevitability of the Earth being slammed by a mega solar flare – not the common type that interrupts communications and creates a light show in the Northern skies – but the big brothers thousands of times more powerful. These monsters deliver enough energy to blow apart the master transformers that supply the planet’s energy grids. When that happens, the lights go out for longer than anyone wants to think about. These X-Class solar storms hit the Earth every 150 years, on average. The last one arrived 156 years ago. We are overdue (More)
Now we know for sure what we suspected all along! Note she uses the word ‘cases’ not ‘infections’. Cases can be anything including someone with a cough or even someone who was close to someone who had a cough. In other words, “case” statistics are 100% bogus.
Dr. Hodkinson said that social distancing is useless and he condemned mandatory mask mandates. He slammed the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that positive test results do not mean a clinical infection and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”
The CDC wrote, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” [Please read that again.]