1

Real Science Finds Carbon Dioxide’s Effects on Climate Are ‘Negligible’


More than 100 different scientific papers and counting show that carbon dioxide’s effect on the climate is actually quite small. In addition, 95% of climate software models have actually turned out to be wrong. MIT Professor Richard Lindzen, an atmospheric sciences emeritus professor behind more than 200 different scientific papers, pointed out that the UN International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) admitted that it’s not possible to predict future climate states.

Climate change activists love to insist that carbon dioxide is behind global warming, and they’ve made a sport out of refuting claims to the contrary. However, it’s getting harder to defend their delusional stance as more than 100 different scientific papers and counting show that carbon dioxide’s effect on the climate is actually quite small.

The papers use terms such as “negligible” to describe the effects of CO2 on the climate. For example, a paper from last year said there was not “a consistent warming with gradual increase (in CO2) in low to high latitudes in both hemispheres, as it should be from the global warming theory.” After pointing out the complexity of climate predictions, the researchers said it is simply not possible to support the notion that global warming stems from human-caused greenhouse effect.

Last fall, a group of 500 scientists and other professionals in the climate science space penned a letter to the United Nations sharing their view that there isn’t a climate crisis and that they consider spending so much money on the issue to be “cruel and imprudent.”

In the letter, they encouraged the UN to follow a climate policy that is based on “sound science, realistic economics and genuine concern for those harmed by costly but unnecessary attempts at mitigation.”

The fact remains that the so-called global warming science that many adherents love to quote is based on a biased interpretation of questionable science that keeps getting repeated as though it were fact.

MIT Professor Richard Lindzen, an atmospheric sciences emeritus professor behind more than 200 different scientific papers, said that climate alarmists’ voices seem to get louder and louder as the climate changes less. He also noted that in a 2007 paper, the UN International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) admitted that it’s not possible to predict future climate states.

Read full article here…




‘Extraordinary’ Revelation: Two Out of Four Carter Page FISA Warrants by FBI Declared ‘Not Valid’


The FISC [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] admitted in a secret order that at least two out of four of the spy warrants against Carter Page, dated April 7, 2017 and June 29, 2017, were not lawfully authorized. The June 2017 FISA warrant was signed by former DAG Rod Rosenstein and Former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe. The FISA law states that American citizens cannot be secretly spied on by the US government absent probable cause, based on valid evidence, that an American is unlawfully acting as a foreign agent. The FISC has ordered the FBI and government to reform its procedures to apply for a FISA warrant. FBI Director Christopher Wray this month submitted a list of reforms, but the court blasted the changes as “insufficient.”

The FISC [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] admitted in a secret order that at least two of the spy warrants against Carter Page were not lawfully authorized.

Presiding FISA judge James Boasberg wrote in a January 7 order which was not declassified and released until Thursday, that the last two FISA warrants on Carter Page dated April 7, 2017 and June 29, 2017 were not valid.

The June 2017 FISA warrant was signed by former DAG Rod Rosenstein and Former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe.

Rosenstein signed the June 2017 FISA warrant a month after he wrote the memo authorizing the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller — and 20 pages of this FISA application are STILL REDACTED.

Did Robert Mueller actually use information gathered in real time by the illegal wiretaps on Carter Page?

If so, this could pose a huge problem for Mueller’s cases against Trump officials because the wiretaps are now officially invalid.

“The final three-month authorization to spy on Page was signed nearly six weeks after Mueller was appointed, meaning that Mueller may have had real-time access to and utilized nearly five months worth of surveillance of Page during the course of Mueller’s investigation. If his office used any of the information in subsequent cases, the declaration that the final two spy warrants against Page were invalid could potentially nullify previous or future convictions sought by Mueller’s office,” Sean Davis of The Federalist wrote.

The Federalist reported:

Judge James Boasberg, the current federal judge presiding over the FISA court, wrote in his order that at least two of the four FISA applications against Carter Page were unlawfully authorized. Additionally, according his order, the Department of Justice similarly concluded following the release of a sprawling investigate report on the matter by the agency’s inspector general that the government did not have probable cause that Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power. The FISA law states that American citizens cannot be secretly spied on by the U.S. government absent probable cause, based on valid evidence, that an American is unlawfully acting as a foreign agent.

In his January 7 order, Boasberg directed DOJ to retain and sequester all information and evidence relevant to both the Carter Page applications, the inspector general investigation of FISA abuse, and any additional DOJ investigations related to or spawned by the inspector general’s report. Boasberg told DOJ to provide all of the required information to the FISA court no later than January 28.

“DOJ assesses that with respect to the applications in Docket Numbers 17-375 and 17-679, ‘if not earlier, there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that [Carter] Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power,’” Boasberg wrote, referring to the final two of the four FISA applications to spy on Page. “The Court understands the government to have concluded, in view of the material misstatements and omissions, that the Court’s authorizations in Docket Numbers 17-375 and 17-679 were not valid.”

According to Boasberg, the DOJ is still assessing whether the first two FISA warrants on Carter Page were also obtained illegally.

Read full article here…

Additional source:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/23/two-carter-page-fisa-warrants-were-not-valid-doj-s/




Radical San Francisco District Attorney Will Allow Criminals to Get ‘Off the Hook’ and Go into ‘Diversion’ Instead of Prison If They Have a Child in the House

California passed a law, SB 394, that is optional in each county, and allows diversion for lawbreakers, instead of jail, for primary caregivers of minor children under certain circumstances. Defendants who are the parent or legal guardian of a minor child and who live in the same home and provide care and financial support for the child qualify for the program. San Francisco’s newly elected District Attorney, Chesa Boudin, whose parents were sent to prison for driving a getaway car in a terrorist-linked robbery when he was a child, is implementing the new law. According to prosecutors, the only “diversion” that’s going to happen now is that new crimes will get diverted onto more people.

Fresh from firing experienced prosecutors for…prosecuting crimes, Hugo Chávez’s fair-haired boy in San Francisco, newly elected district attorney Chesa Boudin, is going himself one better and launching a new program to allow criminals charged with felonies and misdemeanors off the hook if they go into “diversion” programs.  His condition?  Having a kid in the household.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle:

“I grew up visiting my parents behind bars,” Boudin said in a statement announcing the policy. “I know the kind of trauma the sudden loss of a parent can have on a child and the kind of resources that are needed to make that child whole again. This is about taking responsibility, protecting the sanctity of the family, and ensuring innocent children are not condemned to repeat the mistakes of their parents.”

Commit a crime with a kid in the room, get off scot-free.  Commit the same crime without a kid, and off to the can you go.  Amazing, that newfound respect for “sanctity of the family,” as if the communist left believed in anything sacred beyond the party.  Chesa’s parents were sent to the can for driving a getaway car in a terrorist-linked robbery that resulted in the murder of black police officer Waverley Brown, another officer, and a security guard.  Based on young Chesa’s statement, these killers should have been sent to a diversion program instead of the big house because separating them from their kids after what they did would have been hard on the kids, and never mind how hard their crimes were on the dead cop’s kids.  Weather Underground terrorist ringleaders Bill “guilty as sin, free as a bird” Ayers and his sidekick, Bernardine Dohrn, ended up raising young Chesa in a wealthy radical Chicago enclave with his parents’ “values,” but apparently, it wasn’t enough.

Now everyone gets off.  Drug-dealers, porno-purveyors, perverts, and wife-beaters are going to have a field day, but only so long as they have a kid nearby when they do it.  It can’t be a kid who lives someplace else, according to the derivative law passed by the far-left fanatics in Sacramento, which makes this sort of thing an “option.”

Want to sell meth?  Get your baby mamma and the kid in the room, since you’re all now “a family,” or rather, a “working family,” and the worst that can happen so long as Junior is around is “diversion.”  You can bet there are going to be a lot of kids exposed to crime now that crooks will recognize their useful human shield purpose, and they will now be handy additions from the baby mamma somewhere to the household.

And are these people going to verify that the kids are theirs?  Will “stepchildren” do?  Or maybe, as the illegals have learned, a little human-trafficking, with kids passed around from lawbreaker to lawbreaker to get around the law, will serve the same purpose.  Message: If you’re a crook, get yourself a kid in the vicinity.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the D.A.s on the inside are “terrified.”

The California District Attorney’s Association opposed the law, and sent a letter to Skinner last year highlighting its potential consequences.

A misdemeanor charge of contacting a minor with the intent to commit a sexual offense, for example, requires an offender to register as a sex offender and future violations carry state prison terms. “Under SB 394, however, there may be no conviction and thus no registration requirement,” Larry Morse, the association’s Director of Legislation, wrote in the letter.

The new policy was also met with concern from some in the district attorney’s office. A source high up in office, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is “terrified for current and future victims, particularly women and children in abusive homes.”

According to prosecutors, the only “diversion” that’s going to happen now is that new crimes will get diverted onto more people.

It should worry them because even crooks respond to incentives.  This loophole from consequences for crime is roughly equivalent to feds’ incentive for illegal aliens to use kids as human shields in order to avoid detention and get free pass into the country.  Family separation, see.  It’s what triggered the border surges and caravans of the last few years — remember all those expensive strollers.  For the left, “family values” has its political uses.

The substitution of “diversion programs” is pretty gamy, too.

The Chronicle reports:

The policy will suspend criminal proceeding for 6 to 24 months while a defendant goes through the program that may include parenting classes, anger management, job training, drug and alcohol treatment, and counseling.

The Chronicle reports that the law has supposed safeguards to say anyone accused of abusing the child in the household “won’t qualify” for the diversion. But the presence of “parenting classes” and “anger management” in that menu suggests something different.  Even the exclusion of child abusers is skeezy, given that it will take a Chesa-approved DA to make that accusation, and no accusation, no problem, diversion there, too. Maybe they get one free kids to abuse and the rest of the kids are permitted to have the parent with parenting lessons in the household. You can bet some child abusers are going to slip through on that one and some kid will end up dead from wife-beater daddy or drug dealer mommy and the news will be full of lamentation, or the whole thing will get ignored as politically inconvenient.

Read full article here…




Illegal Alien Arrested for Raping and Murdering 92-Year Old Woman After Allegedly Attacking His Father and Being Set Free, Despite ICE Detainer, Due to New York Sanctuary Law


Reeaz Khan, 21, an unlawfully present Guyanese national, was arrested January 10 by the NYPD and was charged with murder, rape, and sexual abuse against Maria Fuertes, 92, a person incapable of consent. Khan is accused of pouncing on the elderly woman from behind, throwing her to the ground and then sexually assaulting her before he ran from the scene. Khan was previously released from local law enforcement custody in November 2019 with an active ICE detainer, due to New York City’s sanctuary policies. The incident six weeks prior to the murder of Fuentes reportedly involved Khan’s 41-year-old father, who had to be hospitalized from slashes to his arm and chest after his son allegedly used a broken ceramic mug to attack him. Although Khan was charged with misdemeanor assault, criminal possession of a weapon, and harassment, he paid no bail and was released. A spokeswoman for NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio expressed the mayor’s sympathies and chastised President Donald Trump’s administration for “politicizing this tragedy.”

ICE said that 92-year-old Maria Fuentes was murdered by an illegal immigrant with a criminal history named Reeaz Khan.

Queens, NY – Federal officials said New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “sanctuary city” policy is to blame for the brutal murder of a 92-year-old woman at the hands of an illegal immigrant in Queens on Jan. 6.

“Clearly the politicians care more about criminal illegal aliens than the citizens they are elected to serve and protect,” U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement (ICE) said in a statement, The Washington Times reported.

Reeaz Khan, who is an illegal immigrant from Guyana, was arrested on Nov. 27, 2019 after he attacked his father in their South Richmond home, the New York Post reported.

Khan’s 41-year-old father had to be hospitalized after his son used a broken ceramic mug to slash his father’s arm and chest.

Court records showed that Khan was charged with misdemeanor assault, criminal possession of a weapon, and harassment, the New York Post reported.

The records also showed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents placed a detainer request on him the day he was arrested.

However, because of New York’s new bail laws and the mayor’s liberal policies, Khan was released without bail after the judge issued a temporary order of protection for his father, the New York Post reported.

Only six weeks passed before Khan allegedly sexually assaulted and strangled 92-year-old Maria Fuentes.

“It was a deadly choice to release a man on an active ICE detainer back onto the streets after his first arrest included assault and weapon charges, and he now faces new charges, including murder,” Thomas Decker, ICE’s New York field-office director of enforcement and removal operations, said.

“New York City’s sanctuary policies continue to threaten the safety of all residents of the five boroughs as they repeatedly protect criminal aliens who show little regard for the laws of this nation,” Decker added.

Court papers said the elderly woman was found lying in the freezing weather about two hours after she was attacked by Khan, the New York Post reported.

Fuentes died from injuries that included rib fractures and a broken spine at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.

Investigators found surveillance video that showed the before and after of the attack and shared it with the public to identify Fuentes’ murderer, the New York Post reported.

Khan’s brother was one of multiple people who identified the suspect for police.

Assistant District Attorney Joseph Grasso said that after Khan was taken into custody, he told detectives that he had found his victim lying on the ground, the New York Post reported.

The 21 year old said he was trying to help Fuentes when he “fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina,” Grasso said.

Read full article here…

Additional source:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/16/reeaz-khan-indicted-in-murder-of-92-year-old-queens-cat-lady/