US Attorney Recommends Charging Andrew McCabe, Former Acting Director of the FBI, for Lying about Leaking Confidential Information for Political Reasons

US Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended charging Andrew McCabe, former acting director of the FBI, for lying about his involvement in an illegal leak to The Wall Street Journal regarding issues that would unfavorably impact the public attitude toward Donald Trump. McCabe is under pressure and may cut a deal to offer testimony against other FBI and Justice Department officials. It is surprising to see strong interest at the government level in holding a member of the deep state to the same standards that apply to everyone else. We shall see. -GEG

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official and current CNN contributor.

McCabe — the former deputy and acting director of the FBI — appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but he rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, “The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office.”

McCabe spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

McCabe’s legal team met with Liu in person to make an appeal not to move forward with any prosecution. They also met with Rosen, in person, for the same reason, according to a person familiar with the meetings.

McCabe’s team also sent an “extensive” letter to Rosen following the meetings, laying out their reasoning against moving forward with a prosecution, according to the source.

Last month, a source close to the process told Fox News that McCabe had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings.

Read full article here…




Maryland County Arrests 8th Illegal Alien on Rape Charges Since July. Local Officials Are Trying to Deflect Criticism by Calling Saying Anyone Against Immigration Is Racist

Montgomery County, a sanctuary-safe haven for illegal aliens, arrested Oluwakayode Adebusuyi, a 26-year male from Nigeria, on accusations of raping an intoxicated woman in his car on August 28. He was arrested in 2018 for similar offenses, but all charges were dropped for unknown reasons. ICE has requested that Adebusuyi be retained, but it is unlikely that Montgomery County police will comply. Montgomery County has banned ICE from entering secure portions of the jail. Montgomery County officials accused President Trump and conservatives for spreading false information about the eight illegal alien rapists who have been apprehended over the past six weeks. -GEG

Montgomery County continues to pose a threat to the American public at large with its de facto sanctuary city policies providing a safe-haven for illegal immigrants. In the past two months, there have been at least eight men unlawfully in the country arrested on charges of rape, sexual assault, and other lewd offenses. On Monday, ABC 7’s Kevin Lewis reported that foreign national 26-year-old Oluwakayode Adebusuyi allegedly raped an intoxicated woman in his car on August 28. More egregiously, the Nigerian citizen was actually arrested in 2018 for similar sex offenses but had all charges dropped.

Lewis reports that “Last summer, MoCo Police charged Adebusuyi with 2nd-degree assault, 4th-degree sex offense and false imprisonment. Prosecutors dropped all counts in that case for unspecified reasons. Adebusuyi had been employed as a ride-share driver up until his most recent arrest.”

Read full article here…




220,300 Public School Teachers Reported Physical Attacks by Students in 2015-2016 School Year, So California Bans Public Schools From Suspending Troublemakers

California Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law Senate Bill 419, prohibiting the suspension of disruptive kids by both public and charter schools. A record 220,300 public school teachers reported that they were physically attacked by a student during the 2015-2016 school year, according to a recent study. In that group, 35,100 male teachers were attacked while 185,200 were female. [Be sure to check out the readers’ comments for these articles.] -GEG

A record 220,300 public school teachers reported that they were physically attacked by a student during the 2015-2016 school year, according to a report jointly published this month by the National Center for Education Statistics and the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

The 220,300 public school teachers who said they were physically attacked by a student in 2015-2016 is up from the 197,400 who said they were attacked by a student in 2011-2012 (which is the last school year before 2015-2016 for which teachers were surveyed on the question).

Read full article here…

Additional source:

California Bans Public Schools From Suspending Troublemakers

Not content to let problem-students hold the entire class back until they’re sent home, California governor Gavin Newsom on Monday signed into law Senate Bill 419, prohibiting the suspension of disruptive kids by both public and charter schools.

The new law (SB 419) which goes into effect July 1, 2020 will permanently prohibit ‘willful defiance’ suspensions in grades four and five, and will ban such suspensions in grades six through eight for five years, according to the Sacramento Bee

So that sh*tty, unparented, future inmate blowing spitballs at the chalkboard all day can’t get sent home no matter how disruptive they are. 

Why? Because it’s ‘discriminatory’ to suspend troublemakers, of course! 

“I strongly believe that SB 419 will bring justice to California youth by eliminating suspensions for disruption and defiance, putting an end to discriminatory discipline policies and instituting restorative justice practices,” said civil rights activist Dolores Huerta. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/california-bans-public-schools-suspending-troublemakers

 




Was Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Suicide’ a Scapegoat Ritual?

In Biblical times, it was common for societies to put the blame for their sins and failures on a goat and then sacrifice the goat to the gods to cleanse their guilt. Truthstream Media suggests that Epstein was intended to be that goat for hyper-sexualization of children in today’s society. Instead of the sacrifice, however, there was a change in plan, and he was ‘suicided’ and not delivered to justice. This was done, not only to prevent trial depositions from revealing the names of high-profile celebrities and government officials who would have been drawn into the net, but to make people feel helpless and passive, knowing that the justice system is corrupt. The moral fabric of society is being ripped apart to allow corruption in high places, destruction of moral values, and the normalization of hyper-sexualization of children. The old order does not resist if it believes that these things now are normal and resistance is futile.