Missouri: Illegal Alien Arrested on 16 Sexual Abuse Charges, Including Statutory Rape of Two Minors

Missouri: Following a hotline call, Sedalia Police arrested Alejandro Alcala-Ayala, 33, at his work location after he escaped through a window of a home while authorities questioned two children. He was charged with 16 crimes that included statutory rape, statutory sodomy, child molestation, endangering the welfare of a child, and abuse of a child resulting in serious emotional injury. He is an illegal alien who had been incarcerated for seven years on a federal drug charge and was deported in 2014 after he was released from federal custody. He had been using a false identity. The police notified ICE and a detainer was placed on him.

A Sedalia man has been arrested on multiple charges of statutory rape, statutory sodomy, and child molestation involving two children.

According to court documents, the Children’s Division received a hotline call Monday regarding a sexual assault involving an adult and a juvenile. A Sedalia police officer and Children’s Division workers went to a residence where Alejandro Alcala-Avala, 33, answered the door. Alcala-Avala later left the residence through a bedroom window while the officer and workers were speaking with the juveniles there.

 

In cursory interviews, the juveniles said Alcala-Avala had raped them both multiple times. One said it happened “all the time” and the other said it happened two to three times a month. They also said Alcala-Avala touched them without their clothes on. One juvenile said Alcala-Avala kept asking them to leave with him once they got older.

Alcala-Avala was later located and arrested at his place of work and was found to have a large amount of cash on his person. After being given his Miranda rights, he requested an attorney and was taken to the Pettis County Jail.

Read full article here…




Mayor of Fall River, Massachusetts, Arrested on Extortion and Bribery Charges

Massachusetts: Fall River Mayor Jasiel Correia II, 27, was arrested Friday on new extortion charges for allegedly helping marijuana vendors obtain approval to operate in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes. Prosecutors say Correia demanded his Chief of Staff give him half of her $78,700 salary in return for appointing her and also allowing her to keep her city job. [Politics as usual.] -GEG

Jasiel Correia is the Democrat mayor of Fall River. He has been embroiled in legal controversies for almost the entire time he has been in office. Now things are getting very serious.

 

Correia has been arrested on extortion charges, and we’re talking big money.

USA Today reports:

 

Massachusetts mayor arrested for extorting marijuana vendors for 6-figure bribes

Jasiel Correia II, the already embattled mayor of Fall River, Massachusetts, was arrested Friday on new federal extortion charges for allegedly operating a scheme to help marijuana vendors get approval to operate in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes.

Prosecutors say Correia agreed to sign non-opposition letters in return for significant six-figure payments from four marijuana vendors looking to open businesses in the city of nearly 90,000 about an hour’s drive south of Boston. The letters are required to obtain a license to operate a marijuana business in Massachusetts, where cannabis is legal.

Correia, 27, appeared in Boston federal court Friday afternoon and pleaded not guilty.

“I’m not guilty of these charges,” he told reporters afterward, standing next to his attorney outside the courthouse. “I’ve done nothing but good for the great city of Fall River, me and my staff, and my team. I’m going to continue to do great things for our citizens.”

The Democrat mayor also is accused of extorting $3,900 in cash and a $7,500-to-$12,000 “Batman” Rolex watch from a property owner in exchange for activating the water supply to his building. In addition, federal prosecutors say Correia demanded his chief of staff give him half of her $78,700 salary in return for appointing her and allowing her to keep her city job.

Read full article here…




StemExpress CEO Admits Selling Baby Hearts While They Are Still Beating and Intact Baby Heads

The CEO of StemExpress admitted in court Thursday that her biotech company supplies beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers. She also admitted at the preliminary hearing of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress that the baby’s head could be procured attached to the baby’s body or “could be torn away.” Meanwhile, David Daleiden and his companion Sandra Merritt are charged with 15 felony counts of illegal taping of confidential information in connection with undercover videos that revealed selling baby parts. -GEG

The CEO of StemExpress admitted in court Thursday that her biotech company supplies beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers.

She also admitted at the preliminary hearing of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress that the baby’s head could be procured attached to the baby’s body or “could be torn away.”

“That is an especially gruesome admission, but it begs the question: how did they get these fully intact human children?” says Peter Breen of the Thomas More Society, which is representing Daleiden at the hearing.

“If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that that child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion,” he told LifeSiteNews.

“Both of these are gruesome and violent acts.”

CMP’s Daleiden and Merritt are charged with 15 felony counts of illegal taping of confidential information in connection with undercover videos they released in 2015 after a three-year covert investigation into the buying and selling of baby body parts, which is a felony.

The covertly recorded videos exposed StemExpress as the go-to in California for Planned Parenthood’s trafficking in baby body parts, and the biotech company cut its ties with Planned Parenthood shortly after these were released.

CMP’s legal team is arguing in the preliminary hearing that the law does not consider conversations that can be overheard confidential and that covert recording is allowed when done to investigate violent crimes.

Read full article here…




2020 Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris, while California Atty General, Covered Up Planned Parenthood’s Illegal Selling Baby Parts

In 2015, David Daleiden, an investigative journalist and the head of the Center for Medical Progress, released undercover video footage of Planned Parenthood executives discussing selling human fetal baby parts that had been aborted. Much of the footage was obtained in California when Kamala Harris was the state Attorney General. Harris refused to press charges against Planned Parenthood. Instead, she sent police to raid the journalist’s home and seize his film footage. Daleiden was charged with 15 felony counts of illegal taping of confidential information. -GEG




University of Alaska Study Shows Fire Was Not the Cause of the Collapse of the World Trade Center Building 7

A report, based on a four-year study by forensic engineers at University of Alaska, Fairbanks, concludes that the fall of Building 7 was not a result of fire. This contradicts the 2008 findings of the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST). Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a non-profit organization that represents over 3,000 architects and engineers, is calling on Congress to launch a new investigation. The university simulated the destruction of building 7 exactly as was done by NIST, but could not get the same results. The engineers concluded that every interior column in the whole building had to fail at the same time to replicate the collapse, and this would be impossible unless they were destroyed by planted explosives. -GEG

It’s been a point of controversy for more than a decade. Now, researchers from the University of Alaska Fairbanks are weighing in.

 

World Trade Center Building 7 was not struck by a plane, but collapsed hours after the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001. A draft report released this week by researchers at UAF suggests that the fall was not a result of fires, despite the findings of the National Institute for Standards and Technology, an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce, in 2008.

 

The study was paid for by a group called Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The nonprofit is said to represent over 3,000 architects and engineers who have signed a petition calling on Congress to launch a new investigation into the destruction of the towers.

 

Dr. Leroy Hulsey, a civil engineering professor at UAF, led the four-year study. According to the Institute of Northern Engineering’s website, the objective was to examine the structural response of WTC 7 to fire loads that may have occurred that day, rule out scenarios that couldn’t have caused its collapse and identify types of failures that may have caused the fall.

 

The UAF team’s findings contradict those of the 2008 NIST report, which concluded that WTC 7 was the first tall building ever to collapse primarily due to fire.

 

According to the NIST report, debris from the north WTC tower (WTC 1) ignited fires on at least 10 floors in WTC 7. Fires on some of the lower floors burned out of control. NIST said the automatic sprinkler system on those floors failed, causing the fires to spread.

 

“The primary and backup water supply to the sprinkler systems for the lower floors relied on the city’s water supply, whose lines were damaged by the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2,” a fact-sheet on the NIST investigation said. “These uncontrolled lower-floor fires eventually spread to the northeast part of WTC 7, where the building’s collapse began.”

 

Despite NIST’s findings, critics of the government’s account have long argued the building fell in a controlled demolition.

 

“We virtually simulated the building and we looked at that analysis and we also virtually simulated what they did, we couldn’t get it to do what they did,” Hulsey said.

Read full article here…




Hong Kong Protesters March to US Consulate to Call on the US to Support Their Demands against China

su_note note_color=”#efe1a7″ text_color=”#00000″ radius=”5”]Tens of thousands of protesters waving US flags marched on Hong Kong’s US Consulate to call for the Trump administration to support their demands against the Chinese government. A few violent protesters escalated the demonstration by setting fire to a barricade outside a subway entrance in the city’s business district. A bipartisan group of US senators introduced the “Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act” in June, which would require an annual check to insure that Hong Kong is autonomous enough to justify trade advantages with the US, including lower tariffs on imported goods. [There is no question that most of the marchers are motivated by a desire to be free of China’s control, but the convenient presence of thousands of American flags in Hong Kong, and hundreds of professionally printed posters in English, and the presence of US senators, suggest that the US government may be attempting to influence the movement.] -GEG[/su_note]

Protests calling on US President Donald Trump to intervene in the ongoing Hong Kong political standoff escalated rapidly Sunday, with marchers setting fire to a barricade outside a subway station entrance in the city’s business district.

Earlier in the day, tens of thousands of protesters waving US flags marched on Hong Kong’s US Consulate to call for help from the Trump administration in ending a three-month confrontation with the government.
 
The march began in the Chater Garden public park in Central before heading to the consulate as part of the 14th straight weekend of public demonstrations in the Asian financial hub.
 
In a letter which protesters planned to presented to consulate officials, the group calls for the passing of the proposed “Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act 2019” by the US Congress.

Read full article here…