Amsterdam: Businessman Returns From Vacation to Find His Property Occupied by 40 Asylum Seekers

Amsterdam: Entrepreneur, Salih Ozcan, upon is return from a holiday, was expelled from his own newly-refurbished building by migrant squatters from Africa who had trashed the place. Police did not respond to his request to clear the building and refused to comment but did say they would not be treating the matter as urgent.

A businessman in Amsterdam returned from vacation to find his property occupied by 40 refused asylum seekers who told him to leave.

According to a report by AT5, entrepreneur Salih Ozcan was “expelled from (his) own premises” by the migrant squatters after returning from holiday.

After recovering his property from a “bad tenant” who used it as a weed factory in January, Ozcan had refurbished the site and planned to use it for his car company.

He was shocked to discover it had been occupied by 40 failed asylum seekers who had completely trashed the place.

Referring to the piles of trash at the entrance, Ozcan said the scene was too “crazy for words,” adding, “Only rats and mice come here.”

A video shows angry African migrants confronting both Ozcan and the camera crew from the TV station. The migrants threatened to call the police if they didn’t leave immediately.

Read full article here…




Italy: Leftist 5-Star Movement Ousts Right-Leaning Anti-Immigration Matteo Salvini, Denying New Elections

Italy: Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini, a right-leaning populist against mass immigration who shut down NGO boats that taxied migrants from Libya to Italy and had 37% support in a recent poll, called for a snap elections to remove the left-leaning 5-Star party that was part of the coalition government. Salvini hoped to become the new prime minister in the election. Last week, however, Italy’s government collapsed, and Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte stepped down. The 5-Star Movement formed a new coalition with Democrats, and now Conte will return as Prime Minister. Elections have been put on hold, and Salvini has been sidelined. President Trump, who once claimed to share Salvini’s views on migration, tweeted his support of Conte. – GEG

Italy’s anti-establishment Five-Star Movement announced Wednesday that it had made a deal with the left-wing Democratic Party to form a coalition government — keeping embattled Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte in place while avoiding elections and ousting the right-wing League led by Matteo Salvini.

The shocking turn of events comes a week after the current government collapsed.

Salvini, who was deputy prime minister and whose party has been surging in the polls, had demanded snap elections and said that the 5-Star-League coalition government was not working amid increasing tensions between coalition parties. Polls suggested that Salvini’s League could win enough seats to govern outright, or with a smaller right-wing party.

ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER RESIGNS AS POPULIST LEADER SALVINI DEMANDS SNAP ELECTION

But 5-Star leader Luigi di Maio said Wednesday that, after meetings with President Sergio Mattarella, a deal with the Democratic Party had been made — one that would mean Italians would not go to the polls and that would keep Conte as prime minister.

Read full article here…

Additional source:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60650




DOJ Declines to Prosecute Comey Despite Finding that He Leaked Info

A new report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz shows that since the beginning of the Trump administration, former FBI Director James Comey pursued a political agenda to gather intelligence information on Trump, wrote seven memos about his communications, and then leaked information to create public pressure to oust Trump from office. The Justice Department announced it will not prosecute Comey in spite of the fact that these actions are unethical and illegal. -GEG

The U.S. Justice Department has decided not to prosecute former FBI Director James Comey despite an internal investigation that found he improperly leaked information to the news media, the department’s internal watchdog said on Thursday.

The Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General said Comey asked a friend to share the contents of a memo with the New York Times to pressure the department to launch an independent investigation into his conversations with President Donald Trump.

In the memo, Comey described a meeting in which Trump allegedly asked him to drop the FBI’s investigation into Michael Flynn, who at the time was his national security adviser. Flynn has since pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russian officials.

Comey signed off on an investigation into the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Russia during the 2016 election and later emerged as a prominent critic of the president after Trump fired him in May 2017. Trump and many of his allies say that investigation should never have begun.

The Justice Department appointed a special counsel, Robert Mueller, to handle the investigation after Comey left. That probe unearthed numerous contacts between the campaign and Russian officials but concluded that there was not enough evidence to establish a criminal conspiracy.

Mueller’s final report did not reach a conclusion as to whether Trump’s efforts to interfere with the probe amounted to criminal obstruction of justice, but it also did not exonerate the president. Attorney General William Barr concluded that he did not see enough evidence to bring obstruction charges.

 

The Inspector General said on Thursday that while Comey’s memo did not contain classified material, he set a dangerous example when he shared sensitive information to create public pressure for official action.

“Were current or former FBI employees to follow the former Director’s example and disclose sensitive information in service of their own strongly held personal convictions, the FBI would be unable to dispatch its law enforcement duties properly,” the report said.

Comey said on Twitter that people who have accused him of sharing classified information should apologize.

“To all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president,” he said.

SECOND TIME

It is the second time Comey has been criticized by the Inspector General’s office, which concluded last year that he made a “serious error of judgment” when he announced shortly before the 2016 election that he was re-opening an investigation into Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server when she was secretary of State.

 

Trump said on Thursday: “Perhaps never in the history of our Country has someone been more thoroughly disgraced and excoriated than James Comey in the just released Inspector General’s Report. He should be ashamed of himself!”

White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham called Comey a “liar and a leaker” and said his decision to share information with the press led to a “baseless, politically motivated, two-year witch hunt.”

Comey wrote seven memos during the first few months of Trump’s presidency, detailing one-on-one meetings in which Comey says Trump demanded loyalty and tried to influence the actions of the FBI, which is supposed to enforce the law in an impartial manner.

The Inspector General’s report said Comey should not have held on to the memos after he was fired because they were official FBI documents. Comey gave one of them to his friend Dan Richman and told him to share it with a New York Times reporter, according to the report. Richman declined to comment.

Read full article here…




US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Calls on UN to Take Control of US Borders in Mirror of European Migrant Invasion

US: Democrat Representative Ilhan Omar advocates that the UN take control of the US border with Mexico, although the action would be the end to nationhood. If her plan were adopted, the US, like Europe, would be deluged with millions of migrants. -GEG

Rep. Ilhan Omar is demanding that the United Nations take control of the U.S. border with Mexico in a mirror of how Europe was inundated with migrants following lobbying from international bodies.

“We should do what any other country does by dealing with this situation in a serious way,” Omar said during an immigration forum in south Minneapolis.

“So, we have to bring in the United Nations high commissioner on refugees, an agency that has the expertise and the training to handle massive flows of refugees humanely.”

The demand bears hallmarks of how Europe was deluged with migrants after governments were forced to accept millions of “refugees” after lobbying from international groups and NGOs.

Read full article here…




Tables Are Turned on New York Times When ‘Hate Speech’ Is Discovered in Tweets of Times’ Journalist.

Last week, Breitbart broke a story about ‘hate speech’ by a New York Times journalist. This was in response to the Times previously announcing it intends to target President Trump on racial-bias issues. This is further evidence that the Times follows a double standard, but that is not big news, because most people already know that. The embarrassment to the Times, however, is noteworthy. -GEG

The New York Times is trying especially hard this week to play the victim after it discovered pro-Trump operatives have been digging through its employees’ public statements.

 

Fortunately, the Times’ peers in the press are not indulging the newspaper in its pity party.

“[O]f all the thin-skinned beasts prowling the journalistic forest, few have a thinner epidermis than the boys and girls who work at the New York Times,” said Politico’s Jack Shafer in an article titled, “Why Journalists’ Old Tweets Are Fair Game for Trump.”

Elsewhere, the Washington Post’s Eric Wemple penned an analysis, titled “Breitbart burned the New York Times. And the Times really doesn’t like it,” accusing the newspaper of wanting to “tar the motivations” of the operatives while also refusing to admit “they have brought actionable information to public attention.”

 

The thrust of the Shafer and Wemple’s analyses is this: It is not dirty pool for pro-Trump operatives to spelunk through newsroom employees’ public remarks. It is not unfair for political operatives to document carefully the past statement of journalists and editors in the employ of the nation’s largest and most powerful newsrooms. It most certainly is not an “assault” or an “attack” on the free press or democracy itself, as New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger claimed this weekend in a memo to staff.

The White House has paired with activists to embarrass hostile newsrooms, which Sulzberger claims is “an escalation of an ongoing campaign against the free press.”

Read full article here…

Additional sources:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/22/exclusive-crappy-jew-year-new-york-times-editors-antisemitism-racism-exposed/