Oil Tankers in Port of UAE Report Damages from Explosions, Increasing Chance of War with Iran


Last week, US National Security Adviser, John Bolton, warned Iran “that any attack on United States interests or on those of our allies will be met with unrelenting force.” This apparently was the signal for reporting explosion damage to four oil tankers off the coast of Fujairah, which is part of the United Arab Emirates, a US ally. A US official in Washington, without offering evidence, told The Associated Press that an American military team’s assessment indicated Iran or Iranian allies used explosives to blow 5- to 10- foot holes in the ships, including two Saudi, one Norwegian and one Emirati oil tanker. AP claims, however, that neither of the Saudi tankers showed any visible damage. The Norwegian ship did show a hole in its hull just above its waterline from “an unknown object.” It is unknown whether the Emirati ship showed proof of damage because Emirati officials stopped journalists from traveling by boat to see the ships.

FUJAIRAH, United Arab Emirates (AP) — As many as four oil tankers
anchored in the Mideast were damaged in what Gulf officials described
Monday as a “sabotage” attack off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.

While
details of the incident remained unclear, it raised risks for shippers
in a region vital to global energy supplies at a time of increasing
tensions between the U.S. and Iran over its unraveling nuclear deal with
world powers.

The U.S. issued a new warning to sailors as the
UAE’s regional allies condemned Sunday’s alleged attack, which the UAE
said targeted vessels off the coast of its port city of Fujairah.

Gulf
officials declined to say who they suspected was responsible, but the
incident came after a pro-Iran satellite channel in Lebanon and Iranian
media earlier falsely claimed Fujairah’s port had been hit by mysterious
explosions.

A U.S. official in Washington, without offering any
evidence, told The Associated Press that an American military team’s
initial assessment indicated Iran or Iranian allies used explosives to
blow holes in the ships, including two Saudi, one Norwegian and one
Emirati oil tanker. The official, who was not authorized to discuss the
investigation, agreed to reveal the findings only if not quoted by name.
The U.S. Navy’s 5th Fleet, which patrols the Mideast and operates from a
base in Fujairah, has repeatedly declined to comment on the incident.

The U.S. already had warned ships that “Iran or its proxies” could be targeting maritime traffic in the region. America is deploying an aircraft carrier and B-52 bombers to the Persian Gulf to counter alleged, still-unspecified threats from Tehran.

Citing
heightened tensions in the region, the United Nations called on “all
concerned parties to exercise restraint for the sake of regional peace,
including by ensuring maritime security” and freedom of navigation, U.N.
deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said.

The scale of the alleged
sabotage also remained unclear. A statement from Saudi Energy Minister
Khalid al-Falih said two of the kingdom’s oil tankers, including one due
to later carry crude to the U.S., sustained “significant damage.”
However, a report from Sky News Arabia, a satellite channel owned by an
Abu Dhabi ruling family member, showed the allegedly targeted Saudi
tanker Al Marzoqah afloat without any apparent damage. Satellite images
obtained by the AP early Tuesday showed no visible major damage to any
of the vessels.

The MT Andrea Victory, one of the allegedly
targeted ships, sustained a hole in its hull just above its waterline
from “an unknown object,” its owner Thome Ship Management said in a
statement. Images Monday of the Norwegian-flagged Andrea Victory, which
the company said was “not in any danger of sinking,” showed damage
similar to what the firm described.

Emirati officials identified
the third ship as the Saudi-flagged oil tanker Amjad. Ship-tracking data
showed the vessel still anchored off Fujairah, apparently not in
immediate distress. The fourth ship was the A. Michel, a bunkering
tanker flagged in Sharjah, one of the UAE’s seven emirates.

The
U.S. official said each ship sustained a 5- to 10-foot (1.5- to 3-meter)
hole in it, near or just below the water line, suspected to have been
caused by explosive charges. Emirati officials had requested a team of
U.S. military investigators aid them in their probe.

Authorities
in Fujairah, also a UAE emirate, also declined to speak to the AP.
Emirati officials stopped AP journalists from traveling by boat to see
the ships.

Read full article here…




WordPress Censors Journalist and Vaccine Researcher, Jon Rappoport, By Removing His Blog from the Internet



Jon Rappoport’s popular blog, JonRappoport.wordpress.com, was shut down by WordPress without advance notice or explanation. This is forcing him to collect email addresses in order to share his articles by email. -GEG

Our friend and sometime contributor Jon Rappoport had his blog taken
down by WordPress last week. For those who don’t know, WordPress is a
blogging software and hosting company that is probably the most
ubiquitous on the internet.

Here’s what he had to say about it:

My blog has been taken down!

by Jon Rappoport

This
past Saturday, between 2 and 3 PM Eastern Time, WordPress suddenly took
down my blog after 10 years of continuous operation.  There was no
warning or advance notice of any kind.

This is outright censorship.

We are attempting to restore service to the blog.  Meanwhile, the situation is this:

You can still access the home page of my site, NoMoreFakeNews.com.

On that page, you can order products by clicking on the “Matrix” graphics on the right side of the page.

Please
consider forwarding this email to those you know letting them know what
happened. They can then go to NoMoreFakeNews.com and sign up for the
email list at the upper left of the home page.  They will then get my
output of new articles in their email.

I thank you for your
support all these years—NoMoreFakeNews has existed for 18 years.  I need
that support more than ever at this time.

Make your response to this censorship known to WordPress.

Read full article here…




Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says She Was Just Kidding About the “World Ending in 12 Years”


Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flipped her position on the imminent destruction of the world in 12 years unless Americans accept her radical Green New Deal. She now says the timeline was a joke that Republicans took too literally because they are confused by dry humor and sarcasm. She says that those who believed her “world ending in 12 years” prediction that she made in January have “the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it’s literal.” Paul Joseph Watson pointed out that AOC sounded pretty literal when she said it, with a straight face and to an audience who reacted by clapping. No one was laughing. [So, who are the real sea sponges?] -GEG

Bartender Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is famous for her stupid statements. One of her most famous stupid lines, besides the garbage disposal video, is when she claimed the world was going to end in 12 years if America does not give up fossil fuels and buy more Chinese solar panels to heat our homes in the winter.

But on Sunday the daiquiri maker lashed out at Republicans
for taking her words seriously. (We don’t) Ocasio-Cortez then attacked
Republicans for having the social intelligence of a sea sponge to
believe the nonsense coming out of her mouth.

This is a technique of the GOP, to take dry humor + sarcasm literally and “fact check” it.

Like the “world ending in 12 years” thing, you’d have to have the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it’s literal.

But the GOP is basically Dwight from The Office so who knows. https://t.co/pmkwrdeAnq

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) May 12, 2019

Ocasio first made the remarks in January at a Martin Luther King forum in New York City.

Read full article here…




2020 Dem Candidates Biden and Harris Say the US Has an Obligation to Provide Free Healthcare to Illegal Aliens


2020 Democrat presidential candidates Joe Biden and Kamala Harris support free healthcare for illegal aliens, which Biden said was an “obligation” of US taxpayers. It is unknown how much free healthcare will cost, because there is no record of how many are living in the US illegally. [Free healthcare is a welfare magnet that will draw even more people to migrate to the US, which is the globalist plan to overwhelm the US economy and bring Americans to their knees begging to be rescued at any cost, including their freedom.] -GEG




AG Bill Barr Appointed John Durham, a Prosecutor, to Investigate the Origins of the FBI’s Russia Investigation


Attorney General Bill Barr assigned top special prosecutor, John Durham, to investigate the origins of the FBI’s investigation into Russia collusion and FISA abuses. However, there is concern that the investigation may extend past the statute of limitations and, thereby, prevent prosecutions, regardless of the findings. Judge Napolitano says the statute for most federal crimes is five years. Much of that has already passed. [The political theater continues.] -GEG

Attorney General Bill Barr assigned top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe.

John Durham, a US Attorney in Connecticut will examine the origins of Spygate according to a new report by The New York Times, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

Mr. Durham, who was nominated by President Trump in 2017, has a
history of investigating potential wrongdoing among National Security
officials, reported the NY Times.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz is also investigating FISA abuses in a separate probe.

Bill Barr stunned the Democrat-media complex last month when he said
“spying did occur” during the 2016 presidential election and vowed to
get to the bottom of it.

“The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not
suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore
that,” Barr said.

Barr
opted to give a US Attorney the assignment rather than allow a special
counsel to look into the origins of Spygate – a special prosecutor has
more day-to-day oversight.

Read full article here…




Bayer’s Monsanto Unit Slapped with $2 Billion Blowout Verdict Awarded to Couple with Cancer


Bayer, which bought Monsanto for $63 billion nearly a year ago, just lost the third trial over claims its Roundup weedkiller causes cancer. A jury in Oakland, California awarded more than $2 billion in punitive damages to a husband and wife who claimed they got cancer after using RoundUp for residential landscaping for over 30 years. Monsanto is the named defendant in similar US lawsuits filed by at least 13,400 plaintiffs.

In addition, French investigators opened an inquiry on Bayer’s Monsanto Unit following the filing of a complaint by Le Monde newspaper alleging that Monsanto had kept a file of 200 names, including journalists and lawmakers, in hopes of influencing positions on pesticides.


Not a great day for Bayer and its Monsanto unit.

The first piece of bad news was that Bayer just lost the third trial in a row over claims its Roundup weedkiller causes cancer.

The jury found Roundup had been defectively designed, that the
company failed to warn of the herbicide’s cancer risk and that the
company acted negligently.

In the stunning verdict, sure to be appealed, a jury in state court in Oakland, California, issued its verdict Monday, awarding a total of more than $2 billion in punitive damages to a husband and wife over there cancer claims.

The jury hit Monsanto with another $1 BILLION in punitive damages for Alva Pilliod. The total is a $2.055 billion verdict.
— Dorothy M. Atkins (@doratki) May 13, 2019

As Bloomberg reports, the jurors agreed that Alva and Alberta Pilliod’s use
of Roundup over about 30 years for residential landscaping was a
“substantial factor” in causing them to develop non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.

Read full article here…