New York Gets New ‘Muslim Community Patrol’ with Squad Cars the Look Like Police Vehicles


New York is encouraging culture-specific security groups, and has allowed the Muslim Community Patrol to acquire cars that look nearly identical to police vehicles. The Muslim group is joining the Jewish enclave’s Shomrim security force and the Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol. The American melting pot has been scrapped. -GEG

New York’s Muslim community has a new security group watching over it.

A car from the new Muslim Community Patrol has been spotted around
the city, joining the Jewish enclave’s Shomrim and the Brooklyn Asian
Safety Patrol among New York’s culture-specific security groups.

The white Ford Taurus bears insignia nearly identical to those of an
NYPD patrol car — with blue horizontal stripes down the sides, a shield
on the front driver’s side door and the words “Muslim Community Patrol”
descending on the rear door, where a department vehicle would say
“Courtesy Professionalism Respect.”

Read full article here…

Additional Source: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59774




President Trump Backtracks on Withdrawing US Troops from Syria


President Trump backtracked on his pledge to remove US troops from Syria. During an interview with Face the Nation and said, “We’re going to be there and we’re going to be staying. We have to protect Israel.” Trump changed his vow of complete withdrawal when Israeli President Netanyahu and Washington, DC neocons argued that US troops in Syria border are the last line of defense against Iranian expansion and, therefore, they must stay indefinitely. -GEG

After approaching two months of talk of a “full” and “immediate” US
troop withdrawal from Syria, first ordered by President Trump on
December 19 — which was predictably met with swift and fierce pushback
from beltway hawks including in some cases his own advisers — it now
appears the death knell has sounded on the prior “complete” and “rapid”
draw down order.

Trump said in a CBS “Face the Nation” interview this
weekend that some unspecified number of US troops will remain in the
region, mostly in Iraq, with possibly some still in Syria, in order “to
protect Israel” in what appears a significant backtrack from his prior
insistence on an absolute withdrawal. 

“We’re going to be there and we’re going to be staying. We have to protect Israel,” he replied when
pressed by CBS reporter Margaret Brennan. “We have to protect other
things that we have. But we’re – yeah, they’ll be coming back in a
matter of time.” He did note that “ultimately some will be coming home.”

“Look, we’re protecting the world,” he added. “We’re spending more
money than anybody’s ever spent in history, by a lot.” Trump’s slow
drift and change in tune on the subject of a promised “rapid” exit comes
after Israeli officials led by Prime Minister Netanyahu alongside
neocon allies in Washington argued that some 200 US troops in Syria’s
southeast desert along the Iraqi border and its 55-kilometer
“deconfliction zone” at al-Tanf are the last line of defense against
Iranian expansion in Syria, and therefore must stay indefinitely. 

“I want to be able to watch Iran,” Trump said further during
the CBS interview. “Iran is a real problem.” He explained that “99%” of
ISIS’s territory had been liberated but that a contingency of US troops
must remain to prevent a resurgent Islamic State as well as to counter
Iranian influence, for which American forces must remain in Iraq as
well. 

“When I took over, Syria was infested with ISIS. It was
all over the place. And now you have very little ISIS, and you have the
caliphate almost knocked out,” the president said. “We will be
announcing in the not too distant future 100% of the caliphate, which is
the area – the land – the area – 100. We’re at 99% right now. We’ll be
at 100.”

However Trump’s invoking Iranian influence as a
rationale for staying further contradicts his prior December statement
that the defeat of ISIS was “the only reason” he was in Syria in the
first place. 

MARGARET BRENNAN: How many troops are still in Syria? When are they coming home?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: 2,000 troops.

MARGARET BRENNAN: When are they coming home?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: They’re starting to, as we gain the remainder,
the final remainder of the caliphate of the area, they’ll be going to
our base in Iraq, and ultimately some will be coming home. But we’re
going to be there and we’re going to be staying–

MARGARET BRENNAN: So that’s a matter of months?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: We have to protect Israel. We have to protect
other things that we have. But we’re- yeah, they’ll be coming back in a
matter of time. Look, we’re protecting the world. We’re spending more
money than anybody’s ever spent in history, by a lot. We spent, over the
last five years, close to 50 billion dollars a year in Afghanistan.
That’s more than most countries spend for everything including
education, medical, and everything else, other than a few countries. — CBS “Face the Nation” Feb.3 interview transcript

The Pentagon in recent weeks has reportedly been putting logistics in
place for a troop draw down from northern and eastern Syria.

Though it remains unclear just how many troops could remain as the
majority possibly begin to pullout toward US bases in Iraq, the Tanf
base could remain Washington’s last remote outpost disrupting what US
defense officials see as a strategic Baghdad-Damascus corridor and
highway, and potential key “link” in the Tehran-to-Beirut so-called Shia
land bridge. 

Read full article here…




Lawyer for Catholic Schoolboy, Nick Sandmann, Releases Video Showing the Truth vs. Media Lies


Lin Wood, the attorney for Catholic schoolboy, Nick Sandmann, is a nationally recognized First Amendment lawyer. Wood has released a video montage placing all the 30-second video clips together in one timeline to combat the false narratives promoted by mainstream media and to show all of Sandmann’s actions leading up to the confrontation with Native American activist, Nathan Phillips. The legal team is preparing a defamation lawsuit against more than fifty celebrities, journalists, media outlets, and several Catholic dioceses for falsely accusing Sandmann and his classmates of harassing a Native American. -GEG

Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann’s legal team
released a 15-minute video on Friday exposing “the truth” about what
happened to him at January’s March for Life.

Sandmann’s lead attorney, nationally-recognized First Amendment expert L. Lin Wood, said in a tweet Saturday that the release of the full video was meant to show “the full truth” of what happened to his client at the March for Life, combating many of the “agenda-driven” accusations and threats resulting from the piecemeal 30-second clips circulating the Internet.

The 15-minute video
montage placed all the 30-second video clips together in one timeline
to combat some of the false narratives promoted by figures in the
mainstream media, celebrities, politicians, and church leaders, and to
show all of Sandmann’s actions leading up to the confrontation with
Native American activist Nathan Phillips.

“Two weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials,
commentators & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn,
threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few
seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to
learn the truth,” the YouTube video’s description stated.

Sandmann’s legal team has been preparing
to send defamation suit warning letters to a laundry list of
celebrities, individual journalists, media outlets, and several Catholic
dioceses who falsely accused Sandmann and his classmates of harassing a
Native American.

Read full article here…




MS-13 Thug Who Murdered Man on NY Train Was Arrested by ICE in December and Set Free by Liberal Policies


Ramiro Gutierrez, 26, believed to be a member of the notorious MS-13 gang, was arrested on suspicion of shooting and killing Abel Mosso, a member of a rival gang, on a Queens subway platform Sunday. A witness said that Mosso pulled a gun, and Gutierrez wrestled it away from him.

Gutierrez and eleven others were charged in December by the Queens district attorney with conspiracy and attempted murder, as well as drug and weapons charges, but he was released from prison on $2,500 to await trial. ICE reported that Guitierrez is in the US illegally. -GEG


A MS-13 murder was captured on the 7 train in New York City.

The horrific footage was captured by Progressive Action.

You can see the MS-13 activists wrestling outside the 7 train and then you hear bullets flying.

The 7 train goes through Ocasio-Cortez’s 14th district.

The MS-13 gang member was arrested Monday in connection with the shooting on the 7 line.

Ramiro Gutierrez is believed to be one of a group of MS-13 members who were arrested by ICE on various charges in December of last year.

Ali Winston of The New York Times reported:

The
victim, Abel Mosso, 20, had been identified by investigators as a
member of the 18th Street gang, he said. The gunman is a known MS-13
gang member, Chief Shea said.

Though Chief Shea did not name him, the man taken into custody was
Ramiro Gutierrez, a law enforcement official said, speaking on the
condition of anonymity to discuss an open case. Mr. Gutierrez and 11
others were charged in December by the Queens district attorney with
conspiracy and attempted murder, as well as drug and weapons charges. He
was freed on $2,500 bail awaiting trial.

Liberal policies like those supported by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put this criminal on the street again.

Meanwhile, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez invited Soros-funded, illegal alien activist Ana Maria Archila to the State of the Union Address by President Trump on Tuesday.

Read full article here…




Talk-Show Host Files Law Suit Against Southern Poverty Law Center for Defamation


Talk Show host, Gavin McInnes, is suing the Southern Poverty Law Center after the group designated his former fraternal organization, the Proud Boys, as an extremist hate group that advocates violence. As a result, McInnes has been blocked by Internet platforms, has suffered economic loss, and has been harassed by strangers and neighbors. McInnes says that SPLC lies about its political opponents in an attempt to “destroy” them and to attract donations from the left. The SPLC has received hundreds of millions of dollars for this purpose. -GEG

PRESS RELEASE

Gavin McInnes Launches Lawsuit Against SPLC on Organization’s Hometurf Alleging Defamation and Damages

McInnes has been harassed, deprived of work, and suffered other
damages as a result of being wrongly placed on The South Poverty Law
Center’s partisan hate list.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Ali Alexander [email protected]

Montgomery, AL – Talk show host Gavin McInnes has filed suit
against the hyperpartisan Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) this week.
The 61-page complaint was electronically filed early Monday morning in
the Middle District of Alabama outlining defamation and other tortious
acts resulting in reputational and economic damages.

The Canadian-immigrant talk show host is demanding an apology
from the left-wing SPLC for purposefully misrepresenting his beliefs in a
defamatory manner and the defamatory mischaracterization of a fraternal
club he founded, Proud Boys.

McInnes is being represented by noted First Amendment attorney
Ron D. Coleman of Mandelbaum Salsburg P.C. and Baron Coleman of the
Baron Coleman Law Firm.

Gavin McInnes will appear in the city of Montgomery Monday
morning to consult with his legal and advocacy team, making himself
available to local members of the media and kick off the launch of a
crowdfunding website, www.DefendGavin.com.

Attorney Ron Coleman emphasized the significance of the case in
relation to the growing partisan divide and practice of censorship by
stating, “[t]his lawsuit has implications beyond Gavin McInnes because
we’re challenging the use of deplatforming and defunding to privately
censor speech. If we can’t stop this phenomenon now, the First Amendment
will be rendered meaningless as dissent is silenced through private
actors such as SPLC and its allies.”

Montgomery-based attorney Baron Coleman noting, “I wasn’t
familiar with Gavin or his work prior to beginning work on this case.
But there is absolutely zero excuse in America for systematically
targeting someone for complete personal and financial destruction
because they support a different politician or different set of
political beliefs. I wouldn’t represent a racist or an anti-semite. And
Gavin is neither. And the most horrific part of this entire ordeal is
that the SPLC knows Gavin isn’t a racist or anti-semite or anything else
they’ve labeled him. Rather, he supports a different slate of
politicians with his satire and wit, and the SPLC would rather destroy
him than have him out there convincing other people to see politics his
way.”

McInnes released the following statement:

I, Gavin McInnes, formerly of every job I’ve ever had, am
announcing, as of today, a lawsuit against the SPLC. They have harassed
me, my family, and my friends to a level of tortious interference that
goes well into sabotage.

I am doing this, not just to protect my reputation and my family but to protect everyone else’s. The SPLC has gone from a noble institution genuinely dedicated to eradicating hate to a hate group in and of itself that pretends this country is frothing with bigots desperate to foment WW3. They purposely lie about their enemies in an attempt to “destroy” them (their words) and it’s become a very effective way to make money. Scaremongering brought them the $50m their founder originally set out to make. Since then, it’s garnered hundreds of millions including untold millions in the Cayman Islands. I don’t fault entrepreneurs but they are using this incredible wealth to wield power over the innocent and destroy careers and businesses in their insatiable need to generate more bigots because, in the world of SPLC fundraising, mo hate is mo money.

Ben Carson is an extremist to them. So is, Laura Ingraham, the Tea
Party, Jeanine Pirro, a group of volunteer lawyers called Alliance
Defending Freedom, the Center for Immigration Studies, Ayaan Hirsi Ali,
and Maajid Nawaz. Maajid was a jihadist who toned it down and became a
moderate Muslim. For that, he was deemed an anti-Muslim extremist. He
sued the SPLC and won. I intend to win too.

I have had enough – no, WE have had enough of America being
portrayed as a racist, Islamophobic, sexist, homophobic etc etc hellhole
where “White nationalists” have, “become emboldened in the age of
Trump.” It’s not true. The vast majority of us are good people and
getting us fired and deplatformed because we dare to support the
president isn’t just a corrupt and immoral way to make money. It’s not
just immoral. It’s un-American.

I have been completely kicked off all platforms including Paypal
which I was using to help people get decent legal representation. I’m
unable to defend myself against the lies being spread around the
Internet. My family has been attacked and so have my friends. The
pro-Trump men’s club I started, the Proud Boys, have been rounded up and
arrested facing serious felonies for daring to defend themselves
against the radical left. It’s not just my circle of conservative
Christians. Seemingly countless business and careers have been
“destroyed” (yes “destroyed” – their word) by this group. Leo Johnson
was working security at the Family Research Council when he was shot by a
man who saw them on the SPLC’s hate group list. The Steve Scalise
shootings were inspired by the SPLC’s list. A professor at Middlebury
College was hospitalized after daring to defend Charles Murray who was
deemed verboten by the SPLC. When you see their hate map of America,
you’d think you were living in Nazi Germany.

It’s not just Twitter or a couple of apps. They are embedding
themselves into Big Tech overall and getting involved with banks.
Jennifer Morse runs The Ruth Institute, which is a group that
prioritizes father / mother couples over gays in adoption procedures.
It’s a pretty mainstream stance but thanks to the SPLC, her bank has
closed all her accounts. Why are we giving these random busybodies so
much power?

I’ve had enough of this group pretending to fight hate while
manifesting it out of thin air. Their relentless thirst for fake
villains shows no signs of abating, and until we stop and say “No,” they
will continue to portray this country as a dark and disgusting Klan
rally populated with bigots determined to torture those who disagree.
That’s a lie. It’s a profitable lie that has made them
multi-millionaires with unlimited power but the buck stops here. Let’s
fight back.

Please join me in the fight of my life. I want to help you take
this country back. We are living in one of the most prosperous and
egalitarian nations in the world. Let’s enjoy it.

Updates on the case will be made available on www.DefendGavin.com

Read full article here…




Italy: Deputy Prime Minister Salvini Stops Open-Borders Activist by Saying He Will Send Migrants to Live in the Activist’s House


Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini is confronted by a leftist who calls him a murderer for rejecting mass immigration to Italy. Salvini turns the tables by asking the man for his name and address so 10 or 20 migrants can be sent to live there. Salvini says the real murderers are the smugglers who buy weapons and drugs with their ill-gotten gains. -GEG