CNN’s Don Lemon Says White Men Are the Biggest Terror Threat in America While Downplaying Left-Wing Violence

CNN news anchor Don Lemon said, “…the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right.  And we have to start doing something about them.”  He questioned why there is no travel ban or “white guy ban.”

Lemon also said that he doesn’t “see Democrats killing people” over politics – which caught the attention of Republican Representative Steve Scalise, who was literally shot and seriously wounded by a far-left Bernie Sanders supporter, who fired off more than 200 rounds, in an attempted mass murder last year.

From Breitbart:

Donald Trump Jr. called out CNN’s Don Lemon Wednesday after the anchor declared that right-wing white men are the “biggest terror threat” in America.

“Amazing. I thought this was some sort of joke quote taken out of context but no… it’s just Don Lemon being a moron. Unfortunately this is how so many leftists actually think. Disgusting! Imagine the outrage if you changed ‘white men’ with any other demographic?” Donald Trump Jr. tweeted.

This tweet is in response to CNN personality Don Lemon saying on air Monday that white men are America’s biggest terror threat, and yet there’s no “white guy ban.”

“We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right,” Lemon said. “And we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on–they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban. So, what do we do about that?”

Lemon is full of hot takes like these. On the same night that he made those comments about having a “white guy ban,” he also downplayed left-wing violence in an almost comical fashion, saying that he doesn’t “see Democrats” killing people over politics.

This drew the attention of Republican Rep. Steve Scalise, who was literally shot by a far-left Bernie Sanders supporter last year in an attempted mass murder.

Read full article here…

From the Department of Justice:

Th Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security released a report revealing that three out of every four individuals, or 402 criminals out of 549, convicted of international terrorism-related charges in the U.S. federal courts between September 11, 2001, and December 31, 2016 were foreign-born.

 

 

 




The Left-Wing Media Elevates Migrants While Insulting Americans. Liberal Journalists Are Lying about the the Admitted Criminals in the Caravan.

Sources at the border report that the caravan is 70% single men, and Mexico’s own ambassador said in an NPR interview that many are “very violent.”  However, the leftist media is lying to Americans about the caravan not being dangerous, while denigrating their own countrymen.  The left needs immigrant voters because they cannot win elections based on their ideas and philosophy.  An article in the New York Times advocated for replacing the “embittered white conservative minority”.

One of the men in the caravan admitted that he was charged with a 3rd degree felony of attempted murder.  Mexican authorities arrested two young Honduran men on charges of shooting at federal police officers who were escorting the caravan.  Another incident involved men from Central America who set fires in an immigration facility in Mexico in an attempt to escape from being deported.  Mexican authorities are reporting the use of firearms and Molotov cocktails by the migrants.  Reporters have noted that members of the brutal MS-13 gang are embedded in the caravan. 

Mexican Federal Police were reportedly fired upon by two armed Honduran migrants, identified only as “Jerson” (22) and “Carlos” (17), near Ignacio Zaragoza in the Mexican state of Chiapas this week as the police were providing an armed security for the notoriously unsafe caravan.

Thanks to the attacker’s .380 pistol jamming, the police officers were able to arrest the two men.

The shooting occurred shortly after Mexican authorities announced they were investigating the manufacturing and use of Molotov cocktails and other incendiary weapons within the migrants’ ranks.

Americans’ concerns about the security risks present in this caravan seem to be increasingly vindicated by the day. And, as we at MRCTV have stated previously, Obama’s attempt to downplay Republican concerns regarding the “bunch of impoverished, malnourished refugees 1,000 miles away” looks increasingly laughable.

Read full article here…

 




Leaked UN Memo Reveals Saudis Paid $1 Billion to the UN and Demanded Favorable Propaganda about Its War on Yemen in Exchange

A a leaked internal United Nations document detailing a $930 million “pay to play” scheme orchestrated by Saudi Arabia exposed a demand by the Saudis that UN humanitarian groups in Yemen, including the UN Development Programme, OCHA, the World Health Organization and Unicef, provide favorable publicity.   Thus the nearly $1 billion was essentially hush money for the sake of propaganda meant to shield the kingdom from scrutiny over its war in Yemen, which was previously described by the UN as “the world’s worst humanitarian crisis” as it has pushed millions to the brink of starvation.

We wonder if the Saudis had never been caught in Jamal Khashoggi’s gruesome murder, would such essential stories and leaks now happening such as the below Guardian report ever see the light of day? On Tuesday The Guardian published select contents of a leaked internal United Nations document detailing a “pay to play” scheme orchestrated by Saudi Arabia.

According to the leaked document, the Saudis demanded that aid groups and humanitarian agencies operating in Yemen provide favorable publicity for Saudi Arabia in return for Riyadh providing close to a billion dollars to fund their efforts. The document identifies $930m given to the aid groups, even as the Saudi-led coalition bombed the very people the donations were supposed to help.

The Guardian report calls the extent of Saudi demands “highly unusual” as part of the requirement for groups to receive aid included floating favorable stories and coverage of “the Saudi humanitarian effort in Yemen” to newspapers like the New York Times and the Guardian  publications specifically named in the internal memo. Thus the nearly $1bn was essentially hush money for the sake of propaganda meant to shield the kingdom from scrutiny over its Yemen actions.

Secretary-General is António Guterres with Saudi FM Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir

The Guardian report described the following of the leaked memo:

The document, entitled Visibility Plan, covers the terms of the 2018 humanitarian budget for Yemen, and shows the extent to which the UN aid agency, Ocha, was put under pressure to accept the PR strings attached to money given both by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The two countries provided nearly one third of the total UN humanitarian budget for Yemen for this year.

The UAE was deeply involved in the plan — especially ironically given that its pilots and warplanes have been reported at the forefront of the bombing campaign which has continued unabated since 2015, resulting in what U.N. officials have designated “the world’s worst humanitarian crisis”.

Aid agencies were made aware that the extent of Saudi donations made to their efforts were expressly tied to “the amount of beneficial publicity given to Saudi Arabia,” the U.N. document reveals. And further, One demand states: “One would expect from Ocha or [a] recipient agency to publish articles in recognized daily newspapers such as the New York Times or the Guardian, highlighting our contribution.”

The Guardian further quotes one section of the leaked document requiring that aid agencies “prove” their level of promoting the Saudis’ supposed “good works”. The document states that aid agencies had to agree to the following:

We consider it very important to ensure that our dear fellow Yemenis are all aware of our donations. More emphasis should be placed on strengthening the local visibility plan by engaging local media … so that donors get deserved recognition and not to be overshadowed by the recipient’s agencies’ visibility.

The document reveals that five different UN aid-linked agencies agreed to the Saudi list of demands, set out in 48 specific steps, with the most notable groups including: the UN Development Programme, Ocha, the World Health Organization and Unicef.

Read full article here…




Undercover Video Exposes Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) Hiding Her Progressive Agenda to Appeal to Moderates

Kyrsten Sinema, who has held office as a US Representative from Arizona’s 9th congressional district since 2013, acknowledged that she depends on votes from independents, moderates, and even conservative Republicans to win the Senate seat.  However, Sinema’s field organizer, Lauren Fromm, who said that the candidate is pro-choice, very liberal and progressive.  Michelle Davidson, Sinema’s campaign manager, said that Sinema is avoiding talking about an assault weapons ban.  Sinema also has very progressive views on citizenship and believes it should be offered to any illegal alien who hasn’t committed a bad crime.




Florida’s Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate, Andrew Gillum, Is Exposed By His Staff in Undercover Video

Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, the current Mayor of Tallahassee who is a person of interest in a corruption investigation by the FBI, is the subject of a new undercover video from Project Veritas that shows his campaign staffers saying that he changes his message to appear moderate when it benefits him politically, even though he is really a far-left progressive.  Omar Smith, a staffer for Gillum, said that the candidate is a progressive and “part of the crazy, crazy, crazies” who will not be able to deliver on campaign promises such as gun control because Florida is a “cracker” [white] state.  Gillum reportedly will be unable to deliver on his campaign promise including ‘Medicare for All’.  He said that it is necessary for Gillum to appeal to “white guilt” to win, and once in, he will try to replace the Republican legislature.

Update: Andrew Gillum denied that the man featured in the Project Veritas video was on his staff, but was a contractor, and he has severed ties with him.




Activists Won the UK’s First Court Case Against 5G, Removing the Gag from an Engineer Who Warned of Its Dangers

UK: Mark Steele, an engineer on EMF and GSM technologies and an activist against 5G wireless technology, campaigned against the dangers of a secret 5G rollout by Gateshead Council where residents have complained of increased illness including cancer. Evidence shows the new smart 5G devices emit Class-1 radiation frequencies and should be treated as a health hazard. Gateshead Council responded with the distribution of leaflets and a social-media campaign claiming the technology is safe.  Mr. Steele was ordered to remain silent, but he challenged this in court and won the case. This set a precedent allowing other activists to challenge their local Councils. 

Mark Steele has exposed a secret 5G rollout by Gateshead Council that has caused residents to complain of increased illness, including cancer. There is strong evidence that 5G arrays on  lampposts emit Class-1 radiation and are hazardous to health. Gateshead Council denied this evidence and used leaflets and a social-media campaign to attack him, saying he is spreading pseudo science. They said: “Please be assured that there is no scientific basis or credible evidence for any of these scare stories about street lights causing cancer and other illnesses.”

The Council used its police power to silence Mr. Steele but, yesterday, a court ruled that the gag order was was based on woeful ignorance, and the judge concluded: “The public have a right to know.” During the hearing, none of the Council officers could explain what 5G is, and the leading government expert refused to attend the hearing.


The 5G rollout in Gateshead will be treated as a landmark case for others to challenge their Councils. Surrey, Westminster, and Luton all have microwave EMF arrays installed on their new LED streetlights. We know that, even if these arrays are currently 2G, 3G, or 4G, they easily can be 5G-enabled at any time.

The Judge declared Mark Steele as a credible expert and engineer on EMF and GSM technologies, which proves Gateshead Council is liable for corruption, misleading the public, causing illness, and attempting to discredit Mark Steele and all other, such as the web site,  Smombie Gate, who are fighting 5G roll outs.

Councils are financially struggling at the moment, over 50% are almost bankrupt, because most of their resources are being spent on the increase of Adult Social Care, so any proposal with the promise of more revenue is irresistible.

Smart City companies are going into Councils with amazing futuristic presentations that promise increased revenue, explaining that the first step is to install the 5G infrastructure, i.e. the lampposts on streets and motorways.

The alleged benefits will be 24/7 police surveillance that sees through walls; smart road signs; 4k live streaming on the move; driver-less vehicles, public transport, mobile virtual reality, mobile augmented reality, and a fast connection for Elon Musk’s proposed brain implant called the Neuralink giving people the Internet inside their mind. All these features are alluring for Councils because they will be able to increase taxes on these ventures.

Read full article here…