UK: Police Failed to Act As Girls Were Raped and Killed in Britain’s Worst Grooming Scandal
An investigation by the Sunday Mirror has revealed Britain’s worst ever grooming scandal, which saw authorities paralysed for 40 years by fears of “racism” accusations as grooming gangs victimised up to a thousand girls in Telford.
The left-leaning newspaper claims its 18-month investigation found “abuse on unprecedented levels”, with three women being killed when abuser Azhar Ali Mehmood burned down their home with them inside and two others dying in connection with the scandal.
Social workers reportedly knew of the abuse, which saw girls as young as 11 targeted, from the 1990s, but police took ten years to launch an investigation and the authorities failed to keep tabs on suspects and perpetrators from the South Asian community fearing “racism” accusations.
Victims told the Sunday Mirror that the abuse — which is said to have begun in the 1980s — carries on to this day, and notes that police failed to investigate one recent case five times before a Member of Parliament directly intervened.
The newspaper claims to have uncovered previously unseen files showing council staff chose to view girls being abused, trafficked, and even sold as “prostitutes” rather than victims.
Telford is a relatively small city, with a population of 170,000, making this scandal the most extensive and long-running in the country.
The number of victims in Rotherham was slightly higher at 1,500, but Rotherham is a significantly larger city with a population of around 260,000.
“I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute,” said one 14-year-old victim, whose phone number had been sold to paedophiles.
“Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.
“I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.
UK Detains Austrian Identitarian and American Conservative for Supporting Free Speech
Before the arrest:
After deportation to Vienna:
Austrian hipster-right Identitarian leader Martin Sellner was detained and refused entry to Britain on Friday at Heathrow airport ahead of a planned speech at Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park, London.
In a press release, the group said that Sellner and Pettibone arrived in Britain at Luton airport at 1 pm and were told they were being detained because of the planned speech, with authorities claiming Sellner represented, “a far-right group and intend[s] to incite racial hatred.”
The pair were then moved to Heathrow airport at 1 am where they were both placed in detention, along with other foreign nationals waiting to be deported.
Sellner observed that “the UK will open its border to immigration but block[ing] dissenting opinions will only help to grow the silent majority that disagrees with the government,’ calling the affair a disgrace.
Originally, the Identitarian leader was scheduled to speak at a conference organised by UKIP youth wing Young Independence, but this was shut down due to alleged far-left extremist threats.
Sellner’s speech, reorganised for Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park, which was set aside for free speech by an Act of Parliament in 1872, was on the subject of “threats to Free Speech in the modern world.”
Breitbart London spoke to both Sellner and Pettibone, who said they were being held in separate detention centres. Pettibone alleged that border officials told her that one of the reasons for her detainment was not only because of Sellner’s speech but also her plans to interview former English Defence League leader turned citizen journalist Tommy Robinson.
Learn How War Is Used To Clear The Books Following A Financial Crash
How Many Politicians Can You Buy with $6.3 Billion Dollars?
CIA Operatives to Run for Congress in 2018
An extraordinary number of former intelligence and military operatives from the CIA, Pentagon, National Security Council and State Department are seeking nomination as Democratic candidates for Congress in the 2018 midterm elections. The potential influx of military-intelligence personnel into the legislature has no precedent in US political history.
If the Democrats capture a majority in the House of Representatives on November 6, as widely predicted, candidates drawn from the military-intelligence apparatus will comprise as many as half of the new Democratic members of Congress. They will hold the balance of power in the lower chamber of Congress. […]
One quarter of all the Democratic challengers in competitive House districts have military-intelligence, State Department or NSC backgrounds. This is by far the largest subcategory of Democratic candidates. National security operatives (57) outnumber state and local government officials (45), lawyers (35), corporate executives, businessmen and wealthy individuals (30) and other professionals (19) among the candidates for Democratic congressional nominations.
Of the 102 primary elections to choose the Democratic nominees in these competitive districts, 44 involve candidates with a military-intelligence or State Department background, with 11 districts having two such candidates, and one district having three. In the majority of contests, the military-intelligence candidates seem likely to win the Democratic nomination, and, if the Democrats win in the general election, would enter Congress as new members of the House of Representatives.
Yet, where does this new development tie in with the Deep State’s war on President Trump?
Kim Dotcom hits the nail squarely on the head.
“The Deep State no longer wants to rely on unreliable puppets. They want to run politics directly now,” the internet entrepreneur tweeted in response to the report Saturday.