Charlottesville: Protesters Stormed Town Hall, Mayor Fled the Scene
A Charlottesville City Council meeting spiraled into chaos as angry residents unloaded on city officials in the wake of last week’s deadly rally.
The Council met for the first time since the “Unite the Right” rally which turned deadly as white supremacists and Antifa groups clashed in a small Virginia park, leading to the death of Heather Heyer who was killed when a car was driven into a crowd of counter-protesters.
Monday’s meeting began normally but erupted when the rally was mentioned, as residents shouted down the mayor and City Council members and complained about the city’s response to the event, the New York Times reported.
Police forcibly removed three people, who were issued summonses and charged with disorderly conduct. But that only angered the crowd of about 100 who launched into chants of “Shame” and “Shut it down!”
Trump Breaks Campaign Pledge. Renews War in Afghanistan
President Trump said his gut tells him to get out of Afghanistan, but after giving it some more thought — with the help of his generals — he’s decided to expand US military actions rather than to wind the war down. Were the conclusions leading him to make this decision based on solid analysis and fact? Not at all! The only thing really “new” about this new strategy is that it is now official policy to never tell what US objectives are in the country!
A Black Lives Matter Leader Delivers A List of Demands Designed to Prod White People into Violence So A Real Race War Can Unfold
Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
250,000 Have Signed Petition to Designate Antifa as Domestic Terror Group
A petition urging the Trump administration to officially label Antifa a “terror group” has more than double the 100,000 signatures needed to merit a formal response from the White House.
The left-wing “anti-fascist” group has come under fire in the wake of the violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virgnia. Many have claimed that Antifa demonstrators played a significant role in the violent clashes in Charlottesville and at other events across the country.
As of Tuesday evening, more than 250,000 people had signed the petition, which states:
Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”. This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. AntiFa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare AntiFa a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.