Producer of Movie Exposing Link between Vaccines And Autism Is Banned from Australia

Vaxxed is a film that is being screened across the world that features the confession of William Thompson, a researcher at the CDC who admitted that he and his colleagues manipulated data to conceal the fact that the MMR vaccine increases the risk of autism in children. When Polly Tommey, the producer of the film, landed in Australia on her way to New Zealand in connection with the showing of her film, Australian authorities seized her phone, copied her emails, and told her she was banned from Australia. She was not told the reason but, since the officers were interested in her connection with the movie, it was obvious. –GEG

(Part 2 of this story here.)

Polly Tommey, producer of the famous documentary, Vaxxed (trailer), has been banned from Australia. If that sounds quite insane—it is.

Vaxxed has been screening across the world. It is an explosive revelation about egregious fraud at the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

The film focuses on the 2014 public confession of a long-time researcher at the CDC, William Thompson. Thompson admits that he and his colleagues committed a crime, by manipulating data to give the MMR vaccine a free pass, “proving” it had no connection to autism—when in fact, as Thompson states, the vaccine does raise the risk of autism in children.

Here are a few statements from the The Sydney Morning Herald’s report, headlined: “Anti-vaccination advocate ‘banned from Australia’ after documentary tour.”

“The producer Polly Tommey behind a controversial anti-vaccination film which has been touring Australia has been banned from returning to the country for three years, she claims.”

“Ms Tommey spearheaded a sold-out national roadshow of the documentary Vaxxed: From Cover-up to Catastrophe organised by the Australian Vaccinations-Skeptics Network.”

“In a video, posted to Youtube on Tuesday, Ms Tommey claimed authorities seized her phone and copied her emails as she left Australian soil to continue the New Zealand leg of the film tour.”

“’They (Australian Border Force) told me I was banned from Australia for three years and that I would be getting a letter to confirm this,’ Ms Toomey said.”

Read full article here….

 




John DeCamp, Author of The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska, Is Dead at 76

John DeCamp, a prominent attorney who defended children, was also a controversial politician in Nebraska- he has died at age 76.  Watch his shocking investigation into the Franklin scandal that led all the way to the White House in the video, Conspiracy of Silence, featured below.

John DeCamp, a former Nebraska state senator, veteran, and attorney, has died. He served in the US military in Vietnam, and in 1975, he initiated Operation Baby Lift, which evacuated more than 2,800 orphaned Vietnamese children to safety.

DeCamp wrote a book, The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska, based on the infamous teen prostitution ring originating out of Boys Town in Lincoln, Nebraska, that was linked to the White House, in the late 1980s. He represented the young victims in the case and spurred a grand jury investigation into the disturbing and brutal pedophilia scandal that ruined many lives.

DeCamp claimed that he was the first person to bring a child sexual abuse case against the Catholic church in the US, which he said he won, but the judge revoked the award because it was too unbelievable.

DeCamp also represented Mark Taylor, the first student victim who was shot in the Columbine school massacre, and sued the Solvay Pharmaceutical company, the manufacturer of an anti-depressant that Eric Harris had been prescribed. The case reportedly ended with Solvay paying $10,000 to a third-party charity, without the drug company admitting guilt.

Read full article here…




Failing Storm-Water Pumps Cause New Orleans Flooding, But Water Official Tried to Blame It on Global Warming

New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board Director Cedric Grant blamed widespread flooding over the weekend on climate change, but it wasn’t long before news broke that malfunctioning water pumps were the cause.

New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board director Cedric Grant blamed widespread flooding over the weekend on “climate change,” but it wasn’t long before news broke that broken water pumps were actually to blame.

Throughout the week, media reports have shown that New Orleans’s antiquated water pumping system failed to keep flooding at bay, and the problem hasn’t been resolved.

The mayor’s office warned Thursday morning a fire had taken out a turbine that powers most water pumping stations in the East Bank of New Orleans.

With more heavy rain forecast for this week, Mayor Mitch Landrieu is asking residents to prepare for flooding. August is also hurricane season, a time when pumping stations are vital to keeping storm drains from being overwhelmed.

That’s a very different message from city officials earlier in the week when Grant blamed flooding over the weekend on climate change.

“The frustration is that we are now in a different era,” Grant said Sunday, the day after the city was inundated by about nine inches of rain in three hours.

“We are in an era of climate change, where we have these rains every week, every month,” Grant said. “And it’s not just us. It’s the rest of the country that’s experiencing the same weather patterns.”

City officials reassured residents that all water pump stations were working at full capacity, but subsequent media reports indicated this was not the case.

Some of the pumps “were offline due to maintenance” and another “pump station operated at just 52 percent capacity,” CBS News reported. “Pumping stations in two of the hardest-hit areas went down to half- to two-thirds capacity on Saturday,” the Associated Press noted.

Read full story here…




Trump’s Justice and State Departments Are Blocking New Court Order to Investigate Hillary’s Benghazi Emails

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson have rejected a federal judge’s order to search the State Department’s e-mail accounts of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jacob Sullivan to disclose emails related to Benghazi. [This is another example of the now obvious fact that President Trump has placed moles into high level government positions who are well-known Clinton loyalists and globalists. Is it possible he is keeping a campaign promise to the Rockefellers in return for their support that was negotiated during Trump’s visit to Henry Kissinger in the early days of his presidential campaign?] –GEG

The Gateway Pundit reported Thursday that a federal judge ordered a new search into Hilary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. In an interesting turn of events, Judge Andrew Napolitano reveals the State Department and Department of Justice are blocking access to the emails. 

FOX Business reports:

“The Trump State Department and the Trump Justice Department sent the same lawyers into this judge to make the same arguments that had been made for four years during the Obama years, that we’ve already searched and we are not going to search anymore,” Judge Napolitano said during an appearance on FOX Business.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta ruled that the State Department didn’t do enough to investigate areas of email between Hillary Clinton and her personal aides.

“There has been no substantial change whatsoever in the Rex Tillerson State Department or the Jeff Sessions Justice Department about Mrs. Clinton’s emails and an Obama appointee to the bench said, ‘I’m not buying this argument, you’re going to look for those emails.’ This is the world turned upside down,” he said.

Conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch announced that on August 8, 2017, D.C. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta ordered the State Department “to search the state.gov e-mail accounts of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jacob Sullivan” for emails relating to the Benghazi scandal.

This is a major victory. The truth will prevail.

Judicial Watch reports:

Judge Mehta described Judicial Watch’s Clinton Benghazi FOIA lawsuit as “a far cry from a typical FOIA case. Secretary Clinton used a private e-mail server, located in her home, to transmit and receive work-related communications during her tenure as Secretary of State.” Further:

[I]f an e-mail did not involve any state.gov user, the message would have passed through only the Secretary’s private server and, therefore, would be beyond the immediate reach of State. Because of this circumstance, unlike the ordinary case, State could not look solely to its own records systems to adequately respond to [Judicial Watch’s] demand.

[The State Department] has not, however, searched the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server. If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records.

State has offered no assurance that the three record compilations it received [from Secretary Clinton and her aides], taken together, constitute the entirety of Secretary Clinton’s e-mails during the time period relevant to Plaintiff’s FOIA Request. Absent such assurance, the court is unconvinced “beyond material doubt” that a search of the state.gov accounts of Abedin, Mills and Sullivan is “unlikely to produce any marginal return.”

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton said about this new federal court order, “This major court ruling may finally result in more answers about the Benghazi scandal and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in it – as we approach the attack’s fifth anniversary. It is remarkable that we had to battle both the Obama and Trump administrations to break through the State Department’s Benghazi stonewall. Why are Secretary Tillerson and Attorney General Sessions wasting taxpayer dollars protecting Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration?”

Read full story here…