Swedish Liberal Youth Party (LUF) Wants to Legalize Necrophilia and Child Porn

The Swedish Liberal Youth Party is calling for the legalization of necrophilia, “cartoon child pornography,” polygamy, incest, and sex with animals.  It also wants open borders with “ruthless mass immigration.”  The LUF is affiliated with the Liberal People’s Party, which, although once considered to be centrist, now actually is seen as conservative.  Those who advocate giving ISIS free housing are considered as leftists. In truth, none of these descriptions mean anything. All of Sweden (and most of the world) is in the grips of an ideology called collectivism with various factions vying with each other, not over beliefs, but merely who will hold power. -GEG

The Liberal Youth League says it wants to make Sweden a more tolerant society by endorsing “ruthless mass immigration,” necrophilia and even child pornography.

Yes, really.

If you thought you’d heard it all in terms of Sweden as the ‘progressive’ basketcase of Europe, then think again.

During a tweetstorm, the youth group made plain its desire to see Sweden adopt the Euro single currency and join NATO, but the organization’s social policies were the real eyebrow raisers.

“If you are against necrophilia, you are not liberal,” the group explained.

For those who don’t know, necrophilia is having sex with dead people. How progressive.

The LUF also wants open borders, “ruthless mass immigration,” and is calling for the legalization of “cartoon child pornography,” polygamy and incest. The group has also previously called for the legalization of sex with animals.

The LUF, whose logo includes the words “feminism” and “anti-racism,” is affiliated with the Liberal People’s Party, which formed part of Sweden’s coalition government from 2006 to 2014. Typically positioned as centrist, the Liberal People’s Party is now seen as more conservative.

Apparently, Sweden has moved so far left that “ruthless mass immigration,” as well as legalizing necrophilia and child pornography may now be considered conservative positions.

Read full article here…




Former Haitian Official Set to Testify Against Clinton Foundation Found Dead

YOURCOMMENTSHERE

A former Haitian government official who was reportedly scheduled to testify about Clinton Foundation corruption has been found dead from a gunshot wound at a Miami hotel.

The death of Klaus Eberwein, 50, the former director general of the Haitian government’s economic development agency, the Fonds d’assistance économique et social, is the second reported suicide in a hotel room of someone who was investigating the Clinton family since May.

Eberwein allegedly shot himself in the head in his Quality Inn hotel room on Tuesday, just after midnight — one week before he was scheduled to testify before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission. Though the hearing is about the management of PetroCaribe funds, he was widely expected to discuss misappropriation of earthquake donations by the Clinton Foundation.

The former Haitian official had reportedly expressed concern to his peers about retaliation, and fearing for his life, over speaking out about the Clintons.

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said while speaking at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in 2016, WND reports.

On May 14, Republican operative and donor Peter W. Smith, 81, was found dead in his Minnesota hotel room from an apparent suicide. His death came 10 days before the publication of a story he had given to the Wall Street Journal regarding Russian hackers and Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails — which he had been seeking.

Smith was found dead in his hotel room after allegedly suffocating himself with a plastic bag and helium.

According to a report from the WSJ, Smith’s suicide note made sure to declare that there was no foul play — which in itself has lead many people to question what really happened. He reportedly wrote that “there was no foul play, no one assisted him, he had a recent bad turn of health and that his life insurance policy would soon expire.”

Smith had been the “No. 1 financial backer of Mr. [Newt] Gingrich, and one of the top 20 contributors nationwide,” so it is unclear why he would be so concerned about finances that he would end his own life.

The Republican operative had also been working to force Paul Ryan out of his role as the Speaker.

Read full article here…




Violent Crimes Are on the Rises on the Bay Area Rapid Transport (BART) Train

Violent crime has increased 41% since the beginning of the year, including seven rapes reported on BART property from January through the end of June, compared to four in 2016, three in 2015 and two in 2014.  Robbery has risen 49% over last year and there have been multiple attacks by mobs of black teens against other BART riders.  Just last week, BART officials announced they will stop providing crime surveillance video.

OAKLAND — Violent sex crimes are on the rise at BART, with a near doubling of rapes reported just in the first six months of this year, compared to all of last year, the agency reported.

There were seven rapes reported on BART property from January through the end of June, compared to four in 2016, three in 2015 and two in 2014, according to BART police. At the same time, there has been a notable increase in the number of reported sexual assaults, with 28 in the first six months of the year. That’s the same number of sexual assaults reported during all of 2016, which was already up 75 percent from 2015, when only 16 sexual assault cases were reported.

The bump coincides with a 41 percent increase in violent crimes, including a 49 percent increase in robberies, for the first five months of the year compared with the same time period last year. At the same time, property crimes are also up 14 percent.

BART’s new police chief, Carlos Rojas, called the increase in sexual violence “a concern,” but cautioned against drawing any conclusions from the numbers alone.

“You have to keep it within context,” Rojas said. “Really, what you start looking at is, ‘Is there a certain individual that’s going around sexually assaulting people, and do we have a serial rapist, or is there a certain activity or environment that is contributing to somebody being placed in a vulnerable position?’”

That was not the case in the seven reports of rape so far this year, he said.

Sarah Parneta, of Alameda, leaves the Fruitvale BART station in Oakland, Calif., on Monday, July 17, 2017. Violent sex crimes are on the rise at BART, the agency reported. (Jane Tyska/Bay Area News Group)
Sarah Parneta, of Alameda, leaves the Fruitvale BART station in Oakland, Calif., on Monday, July 17, 2017. Violent sex crimes are on the rise at BART, the agency reported. (Jane Tyska/Bay Area News Group) 

While much of the public focus in recent months has been on robberies involving groups of teenagers, the agency has stayed relatively mum about the rise in far more serious crimes. The agency released limited information to the public about the rapes and sexual batteries when they occurred, which Rojas said was probably appropriate at the time. He was officially sworn in as the chief on May 25.

BART also declined a request by this newspaper to provide copies of the rape reports prepared by investigating officers, but Rojas described each case in a phone interview. The victims were both male and female, some of whom knew the assailant, and others who did not, he said. Some of the crimes occurred on BART train cars, while others took place in parking lots or station stairwells. Officers made arrests in all but two cases.

 

However, it’s unclear how many of the sexual battery cases involved men or women, or whether they took place on a train or in a station, parking lot or other BART property because BART police also did not provide copies of those reports. Instead BART shared a list of reported instances with their time, date and the police beat in which the crimes occurred. This newspaper requested those records along with documentation of the rape reports, pursuant to public records laws, and is awaiting BART’s response.

Sarai Crain, the executive director of Bay Area Women Against Rape, warned against assuming that increased reports of rape equate to an increase in criminal activity. Traditionally, sex crimes are under-reported, she said, and there hasn’t been any increase in the number of people seeking services through her organization, one of the primary crisis intervention centers for Alameda County residents.

“We typically understand it as more people are reporting and not necessarily that there is an increase in instances,” she said. “We believe that people are feeling more empowered to report (these cases).”

Patrons consistently said they want to know about cases of sexual batteries and rape, especially when the suspect is arrested. Castro Valley resident Susana Reyes had a close call on BART herself, she said, where a man touched her inappropriately while she was on a train. She called him out, and he apologized, but now she said she doesn’t ride the trains at night.

Reyes said she’d feel better knowing the police were successful in putting alleged rapists or sexual batterers behind bars.

“It would make people feel safer, especially if they actually do report (it) and they say, ‘Oh, we caught whoever did it,’” she said.

Read full article here…




Senate Drops Obamacare Replacement, Congress May Simply Repeal and Start with Clean Slate


Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he was abandoning efforts to pass a bill to “repeal and replace” Obamacare after it lost support in the Senate. Instead, he will endorse a bill to fully repeal the law and give Congress two years to create a replacement. [So far no one has had the courage and wisdom to suggest that government should stay out of health care altogether, but this rejection of Obamacare could be a start in that direction.] –GEG

GOP Senators Jerry Moran (Kansas) and Mike Lee (Utah) announced Monday night that they will not be supporting the bill to repeal and replace Obamacare

Now, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is moving toward a full repeal of Obamacare and will leave Congress two years to create a replacement.

The statement came late Monday evening after the support for the bill collapsed.

The Examiner reported:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell late Monday announced he was abandoning efforts to pass a bill to “repeal and replace” Obamacare, and said he would instead push a bill to fully repeal the law and give Congress two years to figure out a replacement.

He announced that major shift in strategy after GOP support for a repeal and replace strategy collapsed in the Senate.

McConnell, R-Ky., said he would take up a House health bill that passed the lower chamber in May, but with the first amendment being a 2015 repeal bill that gutted Obamacare.

“Regretfully, it is now apparent that the effort to repeal and immediately replace the failure of Obamacare will not be successful,” he said in a statement.

This is what President Trump suggested after the news earlier tonight.
Repeal the law now — replace it later

 

Read full article here..